A Vampire's Lover Throughout Time

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Vampire's Lover Throughout Time

Ruby is a normal 21yr old art student... at at least she'd like to think so. What she doesn't realize is her whole world is about to be turned upside down. A pair of gorgeous siblings have just appeared in a snowy farm town. Can this town really survive t

2 posters

Chapter 1: A Distant Love

nexvonic
    nexvonic

Chapter 1: A Distant Love - Page 14 Empty Re: Chapter 1: A Distant Love

Post  nexvonic Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:14 pm

::nex grabs ruby and holds her close making his body warm and comforting as kate talks:: "dear calm down..dad doesnt like being naked, and we are only naked at home or on the tour bus. mom does wear clothes now and then. its no biggy. like i said befor, in the vampire community sexuality is very open. so being nude is normal for us."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:23 pm

"have u forgotten? I've spent most of my life believing i was human, living in a human household. Whats normal for u isn't normal for me, i'm not even sure i'll ever be that open" she said to Kate ::but Nex's warm body felt so nice against her... she was sure he hadn't noticed she hadn't enough time to even throw her shirt. She had literally began to curl up against Nex's warm nude body. She looks up at Nex once she's calmed down a bit more, brushing her nails softly against his chest.
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:29 pm

::nex smiles at her and kate smiles too:: "dear we are not expecting you too. we are just saying it would be ok if you where. and we are only suggesting you try...we wont make you. ok dear?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:37 pm

"then, why didn't u just say that? I worried for no reason... just consider how u phrase what on ur mind a little differently. And if u don't mind we really should get inside" she says sounding a bit unwilling to leave his arms ::But she knew she had to, her nails playing on chest softly::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:43 pm

::kate and nex look at each other and as if they where talking with just a look nex nods only to look down into ruby's eyes lovingly as he brushes her cheek lightly and smiles talking in a very suductive tone.:: "we respect how you feel dear. but i do have to say....seeing you walk around the house naked would be realy hot. hell i don't think i would be able to keep my hands or lips off of you...hell i wouldn't be able to help myself. i would just always be holding you or kissing you or having my way with you over and over again." ::he gently puts his hand on her hips and presses his hardening cock agenst her.:: "i do hope you atleast think of giving it a try."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:56 pm

"has anyone ever told u, u can be very cruel? Tempting me with such an offer, i'd say shame on u but for so reason i think i enjoy ur tempting side at times" she says with a smile slightly blushing ::The thought of him never letting go was enough to make any girl crazy, but she couldn't:: "but if ur lucky u may see me with barely much on...but i'll consider it. So, care to put ur dick away before i decide to give u a blow job?" ::she said glancing down at it and softly rubbing her hand against it::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:59 pm

::nex smiles and lets go backing up:: no no..i will only play if your fully naked. ::with that nex smiles and walks off the bus leaving ruby and kate alone:: "wow he is bad."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:09 pm

"how could he be so mean? Teasing me and then cutting me off... that evil man!" she said sounding so irritated ::she knew he'd eventually stop being so sweet but did he have to be so mean after being so sweet? He had to know she hated when things she wanted were kept from her... sex was the one thing she wasn't willing to compromise. At least when his hands were behind her moans:: "does he always get what he wants?" ::her hands were getting rough on the shirt she had yet to slip back on. Damn that man she thought to herself::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:32 pm

::kate smiles:: well he does have a way of charming or teasing his way into getting what he has his mind set to. see he knows you are having a hard time opening up..so by being this way..you have no choice but to give in if you want it. so in a way its his way of helping you adjust.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:01 pm

"Opening up... maybe...but he's such an ass for doing this to me. I'm sure he's enjoying the readjustment. And considering i'd never do anything like the things i've done today he should really consider that going nude is just a little more difficult. I've gone through a lot today and he still wants more?! how the hell is that remotely fair?! I'm sorry if i'm getting just a little more emotional than is called for but he can't expect to play with me like this..." she's in a completely flustered rage
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:12 pm

::kate walks over and kisses her:: calm down baby. listen..this is how he works. if you try he rewards you big time...and i mean big time. i know its not fair but..it is what he knows. hell he got me to do school work this way. besides he is only teasing you. fact is if you walk around in just bra and panties...he will reward you. you just need to make an effort. thats all.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:23 pm

"I had never planned on not making an effort but he just walked away after getting so rattled up... i guess maybe i did get a little too aggravated with the man. Thank u Kate for helping me out... but i think it was a little too late for my shirt" ::she pulls apart her hands revealing a rather torn red tank top. She softly laughs at how much of an idiot she could be when it came to dealing with Nex:: "Should we go in?" she asks Kate sweetie still trying to figure out what she'd do since her shirt look more like an old rag
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:27 pm

::kate smiles:: looks like your going in with just a bra and shorts on. thats an effort. so looks like he planed having you make an effort no matter what. ::kate giggles:: then again that is so like nex..he works it out so no matter what..he wins. the perfect tactition.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:43 pm

"Wait... ur telling he planned on me ripping my shirt to shred... therefore i'd have no choice but to comply?" she asked Kate completely serious ::she thought to herself for a moment, if Nex had planned on all the things that happened then that had to mean he thought of everything in his life. Which also meant that the man planned on every possible direction each situation could head. He was defiantly a force not to be messed with
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:52 pm

::kate smiles and nods:: nex is a genious....realy he can think up every x factor to every plan he makes.. if he finds himself traped he can think, charm, or talk his way out of it..and when that fails he fights his way out of danger. fact is he is a fully dominating force of nature. ::kate starts to day dream:: god he is sexy....::she shakes her head and smiles:: anyway..want me to give you a shirt to wear?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:58 pm

"I'll be fine, i just need to get to my bag... which thanks to ur dad is now in the house. It's not like i'm walking out completely topless, i have a bra" she says to Kate while smiling.
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:02 pm

::kate giggles and walks over to where her clothes where and the extra shirt just to find them all missing:: oh that asshole. nex took my clothes and the extra shirt...boy realy did think of everything. ::she walks back to ruby and takes her hand:: ready to go?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:36 pm

"As ready as i'll be, unless u have any other ideas... i'm not even sure if i should luv him or hate him... crap! i didn't just say the l-word... did i?" she said to Kate still questioning every thought she had about him. ::Ruby wanted to run back into the bus but there was really no way she could delay the inevitable. At some point she'd have to walk out of the bus, and some point she'd have to face Nex,and at some point she'd have to face his mother... but was she really ready? Everything in her day had lead to this point. From her finding out she was a vampire to the fact that she was betrothed to this man. She had been playing around Kate and Nex she had all most forgotten the initial terror she had about being a failure Vamparic world. She wanted to believe that it had all been a dream but she knew better than to believe such lies. Was Nex trying to snap her out of her never ending shock or was he trying to show her she was capable of being by his side? Or maybe this was just her panicking at the fact that his mother would be meeting her while she stood there in a bra and jeans She knew things wouldn't change too much... or at least she'd hope thing wouldn't change that much. She walked along Kate's side timid, worried,and unbelievably annoyed with the way Nex had handled this. But she knew she needed to calm down at least until all this has settled, she'd have to get use to the changes in her life. Kate and Ruby approached the front door. Ruby reached to open the door and entered with Kate, the interior was to die for. A mix between modern deco and Victorian, she was sure his mother had played a part in the home decor and was rather impress by its simplicity and elegance. She stood there in shock and wonder of such a place.
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:50 pm

::a tall slender woman with flawless creamy skin walks around the corner compleatly naked. except for a slender feminin watch on her right wrist. her hair was jet black and her eyes where a deep blue with green swirls in them. her chest was a 42 dd and she had a rather perky round butt yet still big butt and a narrow waist. her body was compleatly smooth and hairless. to say she looked like a goddess would have been an understatement. her voice was silky and delecate with a slight suductiveness to it.:: "welcome home you guys. i saw nex com there here a secound ago." ::she walks up to kate and kisses her then stop and looks at ruby giving a very approving smile.:: "well well who do we have here. this attractive young lady can not be ruby." ::she walks around ruby and looks at her from head to toe:: "well my dear. even i want to rip your clothes off and have my way with you." ::she smiles more and puts her hands on her hips popping her right hip out:: "i have half a mind to devorce my husband and marry you myself." ::she leans in and gives ruby a soft gental kiss on the hips:: "i do hope you feel at home dear. we have a guest room in the right wing of the house next to kate and nex if you want. that way you guys can make all the noise you want and ricky and i wont hear a thing. or you can feel free to get cozy with nex or ruby and sleep in there rooms with them. you can have what ever you prefer. we just want you to feel as home as we can when you are here." ::the alarm on her watch lets off a soft beep and the woman pouts.:: "oh darn seems i have to get back to work. crap. well its ok. i am sure we will get time to get to know each other later." :she lets off a soft smile:: "so i will leave you two girls to have fun and i will see you both in about an hour." ::with that she gives them both another light kiss and turns around only for kate to slap her ass and she jumps with a small squeek only to look back and smile.:: "now kate if your going to slap my ass atleast do it with feeling" ::with that the woman bends over presenting her ass to kate who happiely slaps it so hard a hand print is left. the woman lets out a loud moan the secound her ass it hit and turns around kissing kate again and walks away swaying her hips::
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:09 pm

::Ruby tilts her head to the side as she watches Kate's mother walks away, damn she was hot:: "So that's where u too get from... damn, now i see why ur dad is so happy." ::she looks at Kate still day dreaming about her mother, which wasn't the best thing but... it happened:: "Care to show me to my room? U still need to get dressed and i need to clean up before my mother notices somethings amiss" she says still grinning about Ms. Cardose's god like body ::she kinda wondered is her parents were that hot, but she knew there would be time for questions later. She grabs onto Kate's hand indicating she was ready
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:28 pm

::kate looks at ruby thent he floor:: ...well thats not totaly true. she is where i get my looks from...::kate shakes her head and forces a smile:: anyway. your right we need to get you a room. as my mom said there are three choices. mine the guest room and nexvonics room. for now why dont you come with me to my room. we need to talk big time" ::kate holds rubys hand and leads her upstairs and threw the halls only for ruby to slow down as she walks past what looks like a large black stone door with glowing red markings in it. and she whispers:: "that is nexvonics dojo..not even mom and dad are allowed in. when the marks are glowing its best to walk past quitely. my guess is that he is training. when that happens we like to give him his space." ::she keeps going till they reach an old wooden door with metal studded bands across the top and bottom and an on fashioned metal door handle. kate opens the door and inside is a dark but room with what looks like real stars on the walls. kate rushes ruby in and closes and locks the door breathing hard as she leans agenst the door with her eyes closed:: shit he is having another overload. we where afraid of this. ::kate moves away from the door and lays on her large king size bed.:: ok i know you have questions. they are all over your face. so shoot.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:46 pm

"what exactly were u afraid of happening?" ::Ruby walks over to Kate, her bloody red locks blowing with each step, her brown eyes now looked amber yellow, and her hips swaying. She softly lays on the bed with Kate leaning on her elbows:: "Did u ever meet my parents?, is there something u haven't told me about Nex... The two of u r blood related, right? Where my parents as open as urs?" she asks Kate in a sweet, curious tone
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:58 pm

::kate looks at her:: ok let me do this one at a time. nex is not my blood brother. my parents found him as a child walking on the streets...thousands of years ago. nex did not start to age untill i was born. that is why he looks like he is my age. i never personaly met your parents..but i was told nex knew them well. he would be able to tell you of your parents or even my mom or day maybe able to. you should know nex is a breed of vampire said to be extinct. when ever he fights urges or something extream happens...nexs blood takes over...he becomes a type of vampire we refer to as the forbidden. ::kate points over to her large vanity.:: can you get me the big old leather book over there please?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:26 pm

"I guess that explain why ur parents took him in... i think" ::Ruby gets up and walks over to Kate's burrow pulling out an old leather book, she walk over to Kate and hands it to her:: "What were his people like? I mean i doubt u meet his parent seeing as he was found by ur parents. But why Nex and me? I mean why his clan verses mine? was her really that important to pair up with me?" she asks not wanting to seem too nosy
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:37 pm

::kate opens the book and shows the picture of a battle ground with one warrior standing on top of a pile of bodies. he is roughly only 16 and wearing dark blood soaked armer:: these are his people. they where warriors. and...::ruby takes out a magnafying glass and holds it over the warrior on top just to show her the picture:: who do you see?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content