A Vampire's Lover Throughout Time

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Vampire's Lover Throughout Time

Ruby is a normal 21yr old art student... at at least she'd like to think so. What she doesn't realize is her whole world is about to be turned upside down. A pair of gorgeous siblings have just appeared in a snowy farm town. Can this town really survive t

2 posters

Chapter 1: A Distant Love

nexvonic
    nexvonic

Chapter 1: A Distant Love - Page 16 Empty Re: Chapter 1: A Distant Love

Post  nexvonic Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:56 am

::liz smiles:: ok well when there was the war in the dark ages between heaven and hell good and evil us vampires where split between good and evil. some of us idolized the darker vampires who where beast like and dark...and then you had us on the good side. nex is a real life angel..like you read about in the bible...but see he was built to fight and kill. he destroys everything evil. im not sure if kate showed you the leather book she has but it is thousands of years old and has a picture of nex in it. nex is a real life angel who feeds on dark beings. he is the ultimate killer of all things evil. his wings are harder then steal and the feathers can get so sharp they can cut threw anything.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:07 am

"She showed me the book and it honestly saddens me because one persons was responsible for such destruction... it also turned me on but that is besides the point. But i really bad that he's been responsible for destroying so many affected by evil. I think i just feel bad that he's had to carry around so much hurt. I get that he's a real angel and for once i don't have to imagine some dork in all white... i mean look at him he's a complete hunk and a god in in bed" she says to Liz slight day dreaming about Nex's touches arousing her very body
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:18 am

::liz smiles and snaps her fingers to wake ruby up from her day dream.:: even so dear. they killed his clan first. so nex killed all of them for that reason. trust me its honorable the way he fought them. your own ancesters wrote about nex and the fight they saw that day. how he grabbed vampire after vampire and drained the very life out of them with a single light touch. realy he is a hero to your clan and to ours. and you are right nex is fucking amazing in bed. hell my husband cant fuck half as well as nex. so ruby hunny you got the jackpot with that boy. now listen..right now he is embarsed cause you all saw his wings. now kate, ricky and i are not allowed in but well..i think you are. all you need to do is touch that stone door and it may open...if toguychi appers..just bow to him and you can get by...that is if you want to go see nex.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:30 am

::Ruby steps out of the show grabbing one the towels as she leaves the bathroom. She starts to walk down the hall to Nex's dojo still trying to dry her self off. When she finally reaches the door she slowly approaches the old door, wrapping the towel around her naked body, she raises her hand to knock on the door but decides that she should just open it instead. She reaches for the door knob and twists it slowly revealing Nex's dojo, she enters slowly trying not to seem so scared of what could happen, she enters the dojo, closing the door behind her:: "Nex? are u in here? can we talk?"
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:39 am

::a large black giant wolf pounces her and pins her to the ground next to a display of weapons. the wolf lets out a dark growl and bites the display next to her head snaping the thick oak wood with no effort on its part what so ever. the giant black wolf looking beast goes to bite her throat out only for nex to bark out a command.:: "NOCRAN!" ::the large beast jumps off ruby and goes to nexvonics side sitting and wagging his tail:: "sorry about toguychi." ::nex drops his hand to his side and pets the large wolf:: "he realy is a sweet boy unless you sneek around. then he gets a bit protective." ::nex takes a knee and kisses toguychi on the head and hugs him. nex then walks over to ruby and stands her up:: you ok baby?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:52 am

"I realize i should have asked but i guess the fact that i was a bit brainless doesn't help. I'm sorry, for just barging in the way i did... i guess i was a little worried about u. Meanwhile i completely forgot about ur dog, i guess after u ran out i was just a little concerned. But obviously ur perfectly fine, and i'm stuck in towel... so u tell me, do i look ok?" she asks Nex sweetly ::she looks up at Nex completely stunned at almost being devoured by his pet. Now that would have proved as a great warning for any girl who'd try to get in.She held the towel tighter around her as she waited for Nex to say something::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:11 am

::nex walks over to ruby and rips her towel off and shows it to toguychi.:: see boy..no hidden weapons. its ok. ::nex wraps the towel around her again:: sorry about him. if i dont invite people in and your not naked... he is trained to hold you down and even kill if he feels needed. toguychi doesnt know you so for all he knew you where someone coming to kill me with a weapon under your towel. now that he has met you and i told him your a friend he will trust you. only time he will ever go at you again is if you take his chew toy away and your not me...or if he smells anything that can be seen as poisen on you. but in those cases he wont kill you. just keep you pinned untill i come to free you. oh and by the way...never ever use his commands. the only person who can is me. anyone else tries and he will kill them on the spot. so the attack and stand down commands are off limits. any other command he has no issue. so shake, sit, stay, come...are all fine. but yeah. its ok baby. from here on in he will let you come and go as you wish. normaly he comes in here because its quite in my dojo. so is there anything i can help you with?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:20 am

"exactly why did ur wings come out? if u don't mind me asking such a personal question... that and the fact that i really missed u and i figured i wouldn't see u till my parents arrived" she says in a show what shy tone to Nex

nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:27 am

::nex smiles:: well it was because i was relaxed and i let my gaurd down. seems when ever that happens my true nature shows. so yes i was embaressed but i am ok now. and dear you would have seen me. i mean it is a few hours befor your mom and dad get here. but i probably should help cook dinner or help mom with her new line of fashion.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:50 am

"I'm sure they'll be ok with out u... couldn't u just stop running? It feels like ur trying to hide from me, why? U could stay with me and help me with this" ::standing there with the towel in her hand, as she removes the towel slowly and drops it on the floor and stands completely nude:: "u wouldn't want all this to go to waste... would u?" she says to Nex in a seductive tone ::She walks over to Nex and leans up against, running her nails against him, as she starts to dry hump him playfully:: "don't make me beg daddy" she says softly against him
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:36 pm

::nex smiles and slaps rubys ass. toguychi walks over to ruby and licks her pussy forcing his tongue deep up in her pussy and laps rapidly. nex looks down and smiles:: looks like he likes you.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm

::Ruby grabs Nex's arm as she feel his dog licking:: "Ur dog should stop before i start enjoy it little too much. He is after all ur dog" ::she lets out a soft moan at the fact that is felt surprisingly good::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:53 pm

::nex's eyes widen:: well looks like my baby is a superfreak. so you want toguychi to mount you?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:33 pm

::Ruby looks at Nex with a pleading expression:: "Please don't thing think any less if i actually admit that i do enjoy ur dog licking me" ::she looks down at floor as if a ashamed of how she felt::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:42 pm

::nex snaps his fingers:: "toguychi..go help mommy." ::with that toguychi leaves wagging his tail and nex pulls her close kissing her deeply::
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:47 pm

::Ruby melts into Nex's arms as if that was all she needed, she pulls away just slight:: "Is daddy really ok with a completely freaky gf?" she asked Nex softly :: Her arms reach down his back and she grabs his ass, while still slightly blushing. She playfully bites her lower lip::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:03 am

::nex forces his cock in her pussy and smiles:: i like it. that just means we can do wild kinky things all the time. and we can keep doing new things everynight.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:11 am

::Ruby looks up at Nex as he forces his hard coak in her tight pussy, squeezing his arm in complete bliss:: "Care to tell me what those kink ideas r? Or will i just have to wait like the good little slut?" she says in in a soft tone to Nex "Deeper Nex" ::she lets out a soft moan::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:16 am

::nex forces his cock in ruby even deeper till his balls are pressing agenst her:: you like my big hard cock in your wet pussy baby? and by kinky i mean if your good i may let toguychi lick you more.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:28 am

::Ruby moans again, as she starts to dig her nails into Nex's arm. She smile while looking up at Nex:: "Of course I like daddy's hard coak in tight, wet pussy" ::she bites her lower lip the more she thinks about Nex's coak:: "U really might let ur dog come back and lick me? ur too kind" she says softly to Nex
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:45 am

::nex lifts ruby by her ass and pins her to the wall and starts to fuck her faster and harder:: i realy do love you ruby..i hope you know that.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:54 am

::Ruby moans a little louder as Nex's caok pounds her pussy harder, she looks at Nex in the eyes:: "How could i knot know that u luv me so much... the constant reminders of such affection are always on my mind dear. And i do luv u Nex" she says sweetly to Nex "Faster and harder
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:57 am

::nex forces his hard dick as deep as he can in ruby and holds it looking into her eyes:: no...not just cause we are fucking baby....i mean i love you. i have for years. my parents never knew but...do you remember how on your birthday since you turned 12 there was a rose on your school desk and a note? the note always said. "happy birthday from your secreat admirer"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:06 am

::Ruby nods in a bit of shock:: "Let me guess, that secret admire was u? And in luv with me now just as much as those many years ago? I can't say i didn't find if adorably sweet but it had my parents worrying for like the longest" ::she smiles largely at the the thought of such an admirer
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:11 am

::he blushes and smiles:: tommorrow is your birthday. ::nex takes his dick out of her and kisses her again::i know you want sex but...i need to tell you something...your not getting a rose tommorrow. because i want to give you your gift today. ::nex walks over to a chest and takes out a small box and walks over to her and hands it to her. inside the box there is a necklace with a rose shaped ruby pendent.:: i do hope you like it dear...i kinda made it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content