A Vampire's Lover Throughout Time

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Vampire's Lover Throughout Time

Ruby is a normal 21yr old art student... at at least she'd like to think so. What she doesn't realize is her whole world is about to be turned upside down. A pair of gorgeous siblings have just appeared in a snowy farm town. Can this town really survive t

2 posters

Chapter 1: A Distant Love

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Chapter 1: A Distant Love - Page 3 Empty Re: Chapter 1: A Distant Love

Post  Admin Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:31 pm

::Ruby smirked as she thought about the professor's request from her and Kate:: Considering the fact that from this day on she'd be spending alot of time with the both of them. What was the harm in agreeing to such a request? So, she'd have to worry about one more person in her life... its not like she didn't already do that. ::She smiled at her professor and nodded:: "Of course i'd agree... i'm sure Kate wouldn't mind looking after her big brother either... i promise, they're in good hand" as she thought of Nex's little sister looking after him like a child... which he sure wasn't. If anything he's was hunk of man beef that even she'd enjoy taking a bite out of ::she bit her lower lip slightly::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:45 pm

::the teacher nods:: good as for the rest of you girls..if you have gym and a change of clothes you may feel free to go change and i will tell your gym teacher your excused from class. for all you who do not have a change. the nurse is expecting you. it seems there parents had a feeling this may happen and sent extra underware to the school." ::the teacher looks at kate:: "please do tell your parents i am sorry for not believing this would happen and i hope you can forgive me too. when they stoped by yesterday i thought it was just an exaduration or to cover up something for maybe a medical need you had." ::kate nodded:: "oh, its ok. trust me on one belives my bro can do what he does untill they see him first hand. i just feel bad for all the girls he meets. trust me he is my brother...even me and my mom are affected by his voice some times, but just not as bad as these girls. oh one thing... would it be possible for nex,ruby and myself to all see the principal today?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:04 pm

"If we must go to the principle's office than i guess i should show them... at least while everyone pulls themselves together. I'd hate to interrupt such a pleasant sight of embarrassment." ::Ruby smirks as she thinks at how awkward they must all feel at such a public display of bliss. She rises from her seat and proceeds out the door, grabbing Nex's hand:: "I'm sure one of u know as to why we're being sent to the principle's office... care to share?" she said to Nex and Kate in a low tone
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:10 pm

::nex smiles as she grabs his hand and kate grabs ruby's other hand and smiles.:: "well since nex isn't allowed to talk i will tell you. we are going because we have to conferm things that concern you with the principal. you know how we said your mom and dad needed to tell you the big secreat..well nex and i are allowed to tell you parts of it. one of the first parts is that our family more or less runs everything in your town. so from this school to most of the places you hang out..our family owns it..your parents should have called by now and left a message for you there. or they are calling to tell you something. so that's why, and well..the principal has the only key to the conference office room in the school."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:27 pm

"Of course, ur family owns this town... is there anything else i should know? Like maybe i'm not really here... this is just a dream... so" she said to Nex and Kate rather dryly. Ruby knew nothing great in her life was ever easy but this was ridiculous, every time she thought she understood things always became so mixed up. "Very well,i guess i'll have to trust u... seeing as u seem to know more than u can tell me. But i can handle it... i think" ::Ruby shock her as if trying to regain some of her sense ability, but even she knew that was impossible...she was truly senseless and there was no chance in ever regaining that back. They proceeded to the principle's door and reached to open the door nervously::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:31 pm

::the principal looks up and smiles greating all three of them:: "hello you three..i have been waiting for you guys. please come in and have a seat." ::he looks at ruby and smiles:: "ruby your parents are on line one and they wish to talk to you. i am going to step out so you guys can all talk. just let me know when your done." ::with that the principal gets up and leaves the room shuting the door behind him. nex and kate smile and wait::
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:51 pm

::Ruby walks over to the phone, letting go of Nex's hand, and pressing the number 1. Her mother's voice starts to hum in her ear:: "I'm so sorry we never said anything to u sooner. The two people with u are people u can trust, they're good and only want the best. There is one thing u should know about them... they aren't human. But u shouldn't be afraid of them... they're vampires. I realize all the times I told u they weren't real... it was only to keep u safe. I know ur afraid but u don't need to be... they're going to take u into their care. But u should know we'll always be there if u need us." ::Ruby's jaw was dropped as couldn't believe all that her mother had just laid on her. She was speechless, and most defiantly uncertain as to where her parents had stood with her all these years:: "But, but, but" was about the only thing that could form from her lips ::She turned to face Nex and Ruby and slowly began to sink into the seat beside her.
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:56 pm

::nex picks up ruby and sits her in his lap as kate gets up and puts the call on speaker:: "think she is in a little shock. but she can hear you. nex is cuddling her. is there anything else you want to tell her?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:13 pm

"Kate and Nex grew up u... back when... when ur parents were still alive. Before ur mother died she asked me to take u in as my own,and so i did... and we've loved every moment of ur prosperous moment of ur development. Believe it or not ur more like them than u realize, sweetie. We've known for some time that u'd have to leave us but we hadn't expected it so soon. I'm so sorry if this puts a lot on u... but they r there to help u through the transition.:: "What?!... I'm a what?!" she couldn't believe her ears... as if life wasn't confusing enough... the fact still remained. She was a vampire, the life she thought she knew wasn't really true, then what was? Was anything real? ::Ruby felt like she was going crazy, but she nodded her head in compliance to her mother's words::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:20 pm

::nex kisses ruby on the shoulder and whispers in her ear:: "blood or not she raised you and loved you...she is still your mother. thats a fact you can always hold onto." ::kate nods agreeing with nex:: "mrs. strange do you want to tell her about the treaty and the reason for her living with humans, and why she does not have powers like ours or would you like us to wait maam?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:42 pm

"Thank u Kate, for the reminder... the man who is currently comforting is ur betrothed. I know a little barbaric but true, when u were born a treaty had already been formed. U and Nex were promised to be wed after the two of u had become of age... The treaty prevents a raging war that has been going on as long as ur parents were still alive. The two of u r considered to be rulers... i know unbelievable but true. The only thing is the two of must willingly give urselves to each other fully aware of what will happen. As for ur abilities... i only know as much as ur mother told me. Which isn't much, but from what i understand ur completely normal... besides the slow progression of u realizing potential. Ur abilities will come in when the two of u r ready... till then try to behave urself. But i'm sure if u need more information their mother will tell u all u need to know" ::Ruby still looked shocked and extremely confused as to everything going on. She blushed slightly at the thought of being someones betrothed:: "ummm... ummm... say what?!" she said toward the phone in complete frustration to this whole thing.
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:01 pm

::nex spoke up in a calm soothing voice:: "the vampire clans have been fighting for domanancy for a long time. the cardose clan has always been the most powerful. your mother clan was normaly slow to develope but where very unique in the fact they where easyer to blend among humans. when you where born your powers where sealed..this way if anything happened your parents could give you to your human protecters. your mother and father who you have known your whole life. since you are still the princess of one of the vampire families..for another to take your rank your clan needs to be killed...but your still alive to marry. with you and i married our clans will have majority power..the war ends. there are some clans who do not want the war to end and want that power...so since you are going to start to grow into your powers kate and i have come to protect you incase anyone would attack." :nex pauses: "mrs. strange..i know that i already have the right to marry your daughter as her betrothed..but that was the agreement by her birth mother and mine...but because you raised her and loved her as your own. i feel it is only right that i get the blessing of you and your husband as her parents...you have every right to object if you wish and in that case we will still hold up the treaty and i will not marry your daughter. if you do object i assure you that i will still risk my life to protect ruby and my family will still take her in and train her with her powers. our kind has always respected our elders and what they have to say...my clan also holds family above and loyalty above anything else. we will never go back on our promiss of peace and to protect her. and i will respect your wishes if you tell me i can not marry her. you and your husband do not have to give me your blessing right away. i will wait untill tonight when we see you both. i am mearly asking you to think about it." ::kate nods agreeing and chimes in:: "by the way mrs. strange.. this is not goodbye for good. you will see ruby again...we mearly must have her live with us for a few months because we do not want harm to come to her or either of you if the vampires show up looking for her. we just want her to get past the cravings and the basics befor we have you both back in her life. i assure you that she will write you both and you will get pictures of her as she keeps growing so you know she is alright. our parents wanted you to know you have there word on that."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:21 pm

"Of course Nex, i will consider ur proposition but do realize that i don't plan on forcing my own child into something she doesn't want. I'm sure when Ruby feels the time is right she'll let u know. By the way, please thank ur mother for this moment... and if u don't mind... what would be the proper attire for dinner at ur place? We were never told... Ruby, do know ur father and love u dearly and we hope to see a smile tonight... so try not to look so upset." Ruby's mother says in a loving voice "I love u too mom" ::Ruby allowed all of what her mother had said to echo in her head... she was going to be alright, there was no doubt she was among good people with good hearts:: "Thank u... the both of have kinda made this a little easier to deal with" she said to Kate and Nex, as she wiped a tear from her eye "I'm really sorry, i don't normally get so emotional over little things" she said to the two siblings softly
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:37 pm

:nex takes a bandana out of his pocket and whipes the tears from ruby's eyes and smiles befor adressing her mother on the phone:: mrs. strange i assure you i will do everything in my power to protect ruby..i have already stoped her from being harmed twice..once from a realy over excited kate the other a rogue baseball. as far as dress goes for dinner....honestly casual is fine, but i hope you both don't mind being waited on...our family has a bit of a histroy for going all out with dinner guests...i am pritty sure i heard mom say something about a 7 course meal... just to warn you. mom did want you to call so she could know anything you prefer or are allurgic to. i do know she should call you in about 30 minutes."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:50 pm

"Thank u Nex, for helping keep Ruby safe... but what exactly did she do to Kate to get her to react so harshly? She's a rather sweet young lady as long as u break through her walls" Ruby's mother laughed softly "U know what i think u have guardian angel on ur side... it looks like ur mother is call me. I'll see all three of u at dinner tonight" ::Ruby blushes slightly as she remembers her stupidity with Kate. She hands Nex back his bandanna, and gives him a slight smile:: "Thank, but u do realize u don't need to be so sweet to me... right?" she said in a slightly bashful tone
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:05 pm

::nex and kate both laugh:: "we are all looking foward to it. bye for now." ::with that kate hangs up and smiles. as nex takes the bandana and puts it in his back pocket again:: "i know i dont have to...but i want to. kate and i both do care about you. we always have. you may not think we know you but....as creepy as it sounds.. kate and i have always watched you grow up from far away. never able to help you. and we do care." ::kate smiles and speaks up:: "besides as we teach you vampire traditions and lifestiles..you will find you like alot of them. lets just say we are more sexual open..as if you didnt already notice. but i mean even among brother sister...i mean..nex and i have made out befor. our parents don't care..since it's so rare to be intimate with another vamp..they are ok with it. besides we need to learn to controle the feelings of agression or things like that when we get excited..so they incurage us to. of course as you can tell nex has much better controle in that aspect. so any questions?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:24 pm

"So, have u two ever gone... further than making out?... i mean as far as sibling affection. I mean... i've figured that the two of u r a lot more open than even some of the biggest whores in this school but it actually seen as a norm among vampires?" Ruby says some what softly as if she were worried about others hearing her say such offensive things. "What kind of things r seen as ok among the vamparic world? I mean do u feed every night? Do u just take what u need or do victims just offer themselves to u? I should probably keep my mouth shut before sounding like an even bigger idiot" ::Ruby smiled rather nervously as she realized how much of idiot she must sound like::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:32 pm

::kate smiles:: "sweety you can talk at normal levels..that little device you may not have noticed under the chair you and nex are sitting on is a sound dampener..no one will be able to make out what your saying. and yes we have done more to each other but normaly it is just with sibilings in the vamp world. as far as feeding goes, we don't feed. i mean our people used to feed...but now a days..we take meds that supress the need. the only times we feed is to heal realy bad wounds that would kill normal humans or would kill us. thats how we heal the most rapidly. thought right now i can stab nex in the hand and he would heal instantly. anything else?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:47 pm

"So... is it safe to presume that while vamp lovers fuck it would be seen as acceptable for them to also feed? I mean i'm not saying that would happen so soon but if it did..." she asked Kate and Nex trying not to get too bashful in Nex's arms. "And exactly how far have u two gone? if u don't mind me asking" she said curiously to the siblings beside her
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:53 pm

::nex blushes and kate just smiles:: "every possition. and yeah its likely if it gets realy intense and realy good we will bite. but its kinda like what hickys are to humans. and the reason nex is blushing is cause the only way i can ever get him to let me fuck him is if i tie him down and start..after a while he will stop objecting and give me what i need. fact is i had to rape nex the first few times cause he wanted you to be his first...he only finaly agreed to fuck me when he gets the need because he wants to controle himself with his first time with you so he wont lose controle and hurt you. oh and little warning..he is hung like a horse literaly and mother and i have wanted away from him sporting love bites after 7 rounds. so yeah your boyfriend as far as vamps go..is a vampire porn star. i maybe a flirt but i only fuck him or who ever i date, and girls..and he has only done me, mom, some of the naibors we used to have..and his gfs, but dont worry...he is totaly faithful to gfs. he wont fuck me when he has one."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:14 pm

"And how have other ladies handled him in the past?... wait he wanted me to be his first?" she looks at Nex sweetly and smiles "That's so sweet of u" she says to Nex giving him a peck on the cheeks. "Exactly what rules do i need to fallow? What other abilities will i grow into?... or is that a complete mystery to even u?" ::Ruby's eyes blinked a couple time seeming a little more curious about everything::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:24 pm

::nex stays quite and blushes a deep red Embarassed and kate only responds by giggling:: "see here is the thing. it depends on the type of vamp you become...if your like me...a suducter. i can make parts of my body change to suit what my guy or girl wants. so i can make myself from this dark hair to pure blond i can change my eye color even controle my pharamons or the smell i let off that affects sexual attraction. most vamps can normal use the hypnotic voice you saw me use on your friend maddie...nex sometimes does it by accident...but he is working on not doing it as much. your hearing also gets alot better and you tend to be faster and strounger..thats all breeds of vamps. some of us get mental powers like can see the future and read your mind..even feed on your life energy just by touching you. there televamps or psycic vamps. there are hunter/warrior vamps who are the stroungest fastest vamps there are. there eyes sence of smell even hearing are better they other vamps. those are the basic three..thent here are the realy rare ones like your bf. nex."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:36 pm

"R u sure u should be telling so much about ur brother?... who am i kidding, would u tell me what makes him so rare?" Ruby says sounding a bit eager to know Nex a bit more ::She bites her lower lip trying to remain calm but she couldn't help but blush slightly at Nex's response toward his little sister::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:42 pm

::kate and nex both smile:: "see nex is to modest to brag but he is strounger then any hunter can drain someones lifeforce with a touch like a psycic vamp, change physical apperance like a suductive vamp as well as feed on other vamps, pass himself off as human, and even can taim beasts that most people think are mythical. and thats the short list of what makes him rare. one of the biggest rarities is in his pants...he is abnoramly huge even for a male suductive vamp. oh and male suductive vamps are super rare..like 1 out of millions. speacking of king dongs giant size...do you want to see it?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:01 pm

::Ruby lets loss a large grin as she looks at Kate:: "He actually gave me the opportunity earlier... but because homeroom was about to start i figured then was probably not the best time. Its kinda sad when i can't get what i want... and although i've realized saying something like... "i want his coak in my mouth" just seems a little too blunt. Oops, i guess it came out anyway" she says turning a bright shade of red on Nex's lap, slightly wagging her ass against his lap.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content