A Vampire's Lover Throughout Time

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Vampire's Lover Throughout Time

Ruby is a normal 21yr old art student... at at least she'd like to think so. What she doesn't realize is her whole world is about to be turned upside down. A pair of gorgeous siblings have just appeared in a snowy farm town. Can this town really survive t

2 posters

Chapter 1: A Distant Love

nexvonic
    nexvonic

Chapter 1: A Distant Love - Page 4 Empty Re: Chapter 1: A Distant Love

Post  nexvonic Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:04 pm

::nex lets out a groan of pleasure and kate laughs:: wow you have him horny..normaly its hard to get a reaction out of him..so..why dont you whip him out and we can have some fun with your new boyfriend?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:20 pm

"Is it really that difficult to get a reaction from him, i think his reactions r the best part" ::she grins tauntingly as she bites her lower lip:: as she answers Kate sweetly "And i'd love to release such a frustrating tension from such an affectionate man" ::She bends down onto her knees, unbuttoning his jeans, pulling the jeans as she bends lower, her jaw drops as she notices his massively impressive package. She puts her mouth around his enlarged coak, licking and sucking at just the tip. Her eye look up at him:: "i warned u this would happen eventually" she tells him softly as she returns to blowing his coak. ::Her mouth returns to sucking his coak harder and faster, griping his thighs as she forces her head lower::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:32 pm

::nex lets out a low moan as kate moves next to ruby and smiles:: "wow and i thought i loved to suck that..she had no hesitation in trying to take it. i am shocked he head fits in her mouth..then again its only semi hard"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:47 pm

::Ruby pulls her head off his coak, to answer Kate:: "I wasn't kidding when i told him i wanted to taste him" ::she bit her lip tauntingly:: "Shall i continue Nex?" she said to him with a slight grin ::she took her hand and began rubbing Nex's coak hard and fast. Flicking her tongue against his balls sweetly, sucking them lightly, flicking her tongue faster, enjoying each tender moment:: she wanted to hear him moan again
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:49 pm

::let starts to catch his breath and nods as kate kneels next to her:: "well well...seems like he does like you. but its still semi..want a pro to get him fully hard for you?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:20 pm

"If u get to make him hard, then wouldn't it seem only fair that i get to lick ur tight pussy?" she looks at Kate sweetly "So what shall it be? or is it my choice?" ::she bites her lip again, and grins::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:21 pm

"ok but that won't take long enough for you...so not sure it's fair"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:44 pm

The bell rings to signal second period

"Well, i hate to say this... but it would seem rather odd if we all turned up to class late. So shall we try to pull ourselves together and return to being students? I guess we'll have to finish this tonight." she got up and dusted herself off ::she began to walk over to the door slowly trying to give Nex enough time to pull himself together::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:49 pm

"hold on" ::kate pulls up her shirt having her large tits pop free and wraps them around nexvonics semi hard cock as she deep throats 9 inches of it and sucks and jerks fast taking her head off of it and lets ruby see his fully hard dick:: "ta da..told you im a pro on the bro" ::she quickly puts her shirt back on and stands up as nex shows off his now 18 inch thick throbing monster::
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:55 pm

"OMG, u look yummy... something tells me i'm going to enjoy my status as a vamp" ::turned back and walked a little faster out the door, biting her lip and completely red in the face from being so blunt::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:15 pm

::kate runs after ruby and grabs her hugging her as nex puts his gear away and fallows after without anything showing in his pants as he fallows behind:: "ruby dont worry i had the same reaction..as a matter of fact most girls do. so...what is secound period?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:33 pm

"Science... of course, and then we have calculus and gym... oh, and art. We're allowed to leave early because of privileges, did u even go over ur schedules?" she looked back at Kate still walk toward the Bio lab door, as all three walk through the open door.

::The professor looks as the and give them the ok to have a seat, the bell ring signaling the beginning of second period. Ruby take her seat along with Nex and Kate:: "Alright class today as u know we have new students joining us... I hate to say this but u guys picked the wrong day to show up for class. Cause today we're dissecting frogs, so if anyone gets sick from the idea... get over it."

::Ruby smirked at the mass amount of girls complaining about the idea of this already dead from laid out before them.:: "Shall we begin? the sooner we get through with it the better and hopefully with no one being a complete idiot about this assignment"
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:47 pm

::the teachers hands out the frogs:: "now because we are short you need to work in groups of three you guys pick partners and take a station" ::nex takes a frog and looks at kate and ruby:: "guess we did luck out cause we already make three, so guess i am cutting so you girls do not have to get dirty." ::nex picks up the scaple and pins the frog back down to the pan as he takes a marker and draws lines down the mid section of the frog of two uppercase y's touching end to end. as he is doing this a group of three jocks pick up there frog and throw it at him cause they thought it was funny. without looking up nex picks up the blade and cuts there frog open as it flys past him and falls on the techers deck face up and cut::
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:58 pm

"Um, did i see what what i think i saw? Why don't u boys keep it down along with ur frogs" the professor replied to the frog body laid out on his desk. ::keeping his head from looking at the disappointment in the jocks mentality::

"Honestly... that has to be one of the hottest things i've ever seen in a science class. But u may want to think about not paying the idiots any mind... they live to make life hell... and at this moment... they suck" Ruby said to Nex starring the jocks down
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:09 am

::nex cuts the frog open and pins it down befor taking all three papers and writing all the info down in all three of there handwriting styles perfectly and even signs the girls names just the way they themselfs do befor walking over to the teachers desk and taking the already cut frog and picking it up.:: "hey jock offs!" ::he holds up the frog:: you should have held onto this till you finished first, but don't worry i'm nice i will give it back." ::nex throws the frog back nailing the frog off the side of the captian of the football teams face and having it land in there pan again:: "sad part is..even with the frog dead its still smarter and better looking then the three of you combined." ::the whole room stops and start to laugh at the jocks including the teacher who is trying to cover his mouth so no one can see.the captain walks over and grabs nex by the shirt only for nex to quickly breack the hold and thrust kick him hard in the chest sending him flying to the other end of the room and crashing into his two friends.nex points at the door with a pissed of look on his face and speacks with an over powering demanding voice that would make satin piss himself in fear.:: "try that again i break every bone in your body. now get the hell out!" ::the boys grab there books and there friend and trip over the desks as they make a mad dash out the door::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:22 am

::kate falls back into the teachers desk laughing:: and the 7 time heavy weight champ kicks another ass with his trade mark thrust kick. ::shockingly the teacher started claping:: "you know nex as a teacher i am supposed to report you for fighting...but i have watched that, trust fund, poppus, i am better then everyone else, ass pick on so many people and get away with it it is not funny. so i do not care if i am fired for this....bravo! i was picked on every day when i was in highschool by guys like him." :the teacher smiles and looks at the class.:: "you know what i am in such a good mood. everyone but those three get an A. put your frogs down. you guys have the rest of the period free."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:43 am

::Ruby walks up Nex and gives him a hug for dear life... just before realizing it would probably be best if she didn't grab his ass. She walks away:: "Thank Nex for that refreshing take to what will happen if any ever tries to bully u" she smirk slightly as she returns to her seat. ::The thoughts of all things she cold be doing popped back into her head. Including the fact that she wished he holding her down right about now, the images were turning her face massively red as she fought with herself to remain silent.::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:49 am

::nex walks over to ruby and picks her up giving her a soft kiss on the cheek:: "your welcome..now the teacher did say we can have the rest of the period off..why dont i give you a piggy back ride to the next class?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:55 am

"that's rather sweet of u to offer... r u sure u want to give me a piggy back ride? It might get u a little over joyed" she said to him in a soft sweet tone, still grinning rather largely at his suggestion. "By all means if u can handle it then who am i to stop u" still grinning from ear to ear
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:59 am

::he smiles and takes a knee:: "hop on baby. i can always handle my gf."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:06 am

"Sorry girls... i guess the man has spoken... he's taken. So, if u don't mind i must take care of the lovable beast." ::she rubs her breast against him as she settles on his back, slightly leaning forward:: "u know u didn't have to be so blunt, its already difficult for them to understand the word no" she giggled as she whispered into his ear with a gleaming smile::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:22 am

::nex stands up and smiles looking at her only for a momment befor kate gives ruby a slap on the ass:: "hey stop bragging then you get to screw my brother now that your dating and tell this man where to go." ::nex walks out with kate at his side and they both smile and look at ruby:: "want to have some fun?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:26 am

"Do we really have time?" she said to Nex before smiling at him and Kate... holding snugly around his neck. "So, what did u have in mind?... cause u know we have math next... right? Btw that would be down stairs, first floor on the other side of the school. I mean... if u don't mind me asking" she asks looking curiously at the two of them.
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:41 am

::kate and nex smile befor kate drops there bags and take out some odd plates with 8 wheels on the bottoms of each plate. kate stomps into two of them and so does nex:: "time to test out moms new invention. ruby you may want to hold on tight."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:48 am

"Nex... what exactly r u thinking. Cause i'm sure what ever ur thinking isn't such a good idea. But, just as long as i don't end up on my ass... i should be fine. Wait... why r we doing this?" A million and one questions were popping into her head with out an end, but she figured it would be best keeping her mouth shut

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content