A Vampire's Lover Throughout Time

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Vampire's Lover Throughout Time

Ruby is a normal 21yr old art student... at at least she'd like to think so. What she doesn't realize is her whole world is about to be turned upside down. A pair of gorgeous siblings have just appeared in a snowy farm town. Can this town really survive t

2 posters

Chapter 2: Parents Arrival

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Chapter 2: Parents Arrival - Page 6 Empty Re: Chapter 2: Parents Arrival

Post  Admin Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:52 pm

"Oh, god yes!!" she said in a completely exasperated tone ::Her head begins to spin out of control, as the room becomes dark. Her body quivers uncontrollably as she cums hard on Nex's dick, and she lets one final scream of complete bliss before she passes out. She lays there unconscious, and still breathing hard:: "Um... Nex? i think u can stop" Ruby says to Nex softly ::she kneels beside him and gives him a peck on the cheek:: "What u did for her was incredibly sweet, thank u... but can u calm down?" ::She told him in a sweet calming tone, that reminded her of a melody::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:27 pm

::nex pulls out and smiles befor holding his dick near jessicas face and strokes his dick covering her face and lips with precum befor smiling at ruby:: now she was used like a whore...so ready for icecream? ::liz smiles as she clears the table and comes back with icecream, whipcream, cherries and an icecream scooper. liz lays on the table and kate ties her down hard. nex smiles and opens the icecream container and starts to shake up the whipecream.:: oh baby to let you know..in this house...we like to eat it off eachother...it adds a bit of kinkyness to it. tonight in celebration to you being here...mom or myself was going to be the one you eat it off of...in this case...mom is the first round. once we lick her clean...you guys are tieing me down and you guys eat it off me till you guys lick me clean, then you guys can have your way with me. so baby..ready to have icecream cardose style? ::kate forces her hand up liz's pussy making her let out a loud lustfull moan:: oooh god kate your a bitch! you know being tied down already has me turned on...fisting me isnt fair! only our guest gets to rape me when i am tied down tonight. hand out! ::kate kisses liz and smiles as she takes her hand out:: sorry mom...i just couldnt help it. its been so long since i played with you when your all tied up. ::liz smiles:: i am tieing you up later young lady and having my way with you. ::nex smiles:: that reminds me..there are rules to this game.tonight ruby...what ever you want to have done to liz when she is tied up..you can have done. so if you want to have toguychi fuck her...i will call him over to rape her on this table and even have him cum in her. its all your call baby. you can even sit on her face and make her eat your ass. your in controle.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:15 pm

::Ruby smiles largely and walks over to Liz with a a child gleaming gaze, she kneels before Liz's legs and places her hands on her knees. She spreads her legs wide and begins kissing her inner thigh, until she got to her pussy. She forces her face into her pussy, licking and sucking wildly the deeper she drove her tongue in. She begins fisting her ass hard and fast, twisting her fist the deeper she thrust her fist in. She begins to moan softly the deeper she goes::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:29 pm

::kate forces her hand deep up rubys ass and starts to rotate her wrist:: now dear you should calm down so we can at least eat...that way we can get nex tied down up here..right?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:41 pm

::Ruby moans softly to Kate's fist thrust in her ass, and removes her mouth from Liz's pussy, and look at Kate:: "Fine... i guess... but its no fun now" ::she pouts slightly at the fact that she couldn't continue, she licks Liz's inner thigh sweetly as if it were a ice cream cone:: "i'm sorry Liz... i didn't hurt u did i?" she says in an almost child like manner ::she removes her fist and thrusts in 4 fingers in its place. Wiggling her finger tips tauntingly::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:50 pm

:: kate slides her hand out while liz moans and smiles:: its ok ruby..some times kate just has a sweet tooth...maybe you should make me into a sunday first...then you can start fisting and liking me again dear. i am sure you want to eat icecream off of nex more then me. so care to help them make me into a icecream sunday befor making me feel like a dirty nasty whore?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:10 pm

::Ruby removes her fingers from Liz's ass and stops licking her inner thigh:: "fine, but only because u asked me to... plus i wouldn't mind have Nex too" ::she smiles sweetly at Liz and grabs a tub of ice cream off the table, along with the caramel syrup. She places a scoop of ice cream in both her tits and a few more leading to her pussy, she grabs the whip cream and cherries, playfully placing one in Liz's mouth:: "is this better? she asks sweet to Liz
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:15 pm

::liz smiles and nods but wont swallow the whipcream or eat the cherry only for nex to speak up:: she cant talk dear...we have to eat it off of her...::kate flicks her tongue up liz's stomach cleaning it off and nex sucks the whip cream out of her mouth and the cherry:: you get her most sensitive spot baby. moms nippels get realy sensitive to the cold...dont make her wait to long love.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:22 pm

::Ruby bends over and begins to flick her tongue against her cold hard nipples, licking the ice cream clean off before she start to suck them hard. She takes her other hand and starts to message them sweetly::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:26 pm

::liz arches her back and moans loudly:: ooooh god baby...fuck ruby your mouth feels soo good.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:37 pm

::She flicked her tongue faster against Liz's nipple, slightly biting and sucking her nipples a little more::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:43 pm

::liz arches her back and moans loudly as she cums hard and colapsis on the table panting for air:: oh god...thank you....i so needed that. ::kate smiles and runs her hand down rubys back:: you did realy good..but you may want to get back befor i untie her..incase she is over come with lust and bites you.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:53 pm

::She lifts her head from Liz's tits and backs off of her, Ruby looks at Kate:: "thank u for that warning" she says to Kate sweetly ::she gives her a slight peck on the cheek to show she was thankful for the warning::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:03 pm

::kate grabs ruby kissing her hard befor letting her go into nexvonics arms. nex kisses her softly and smiles:: looks like you enjoyed that dear. by the way...this one...if only for you and mom. mostly for you. ::kate lets liz loose only for liz to pounce on kate and lick her wilding into an orgasm. untill kate passes out only for her to turn and look and ruby with wild lust in her eyes and starts running at ruby. once liz started to go after ruby jessica wakes up in time to see nex step infront of his mothers charge and large blood red angel wings apper and nex holds his hand out only for some force to send liz flying back into the wall. the crash brings liz back to her sences and she shakes her head only to look at ruby and become extreamly appologetic:: oh my god ruby....::liz starts to choke up with tears in her eyes:: dear i am so so so sorry. i never ment to get so out of controle. i hope you can forgive me.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:28 pm

::Ruby looks at Liz compassionately:: "I know u couldn't help it Liz... so try not to worry about it. The fact is u haven't hurt me, and i know u won't... at least i hope u don't" she said to her lovingly
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:32 pm

::nexvonic lowers his hand and his wings vanish as he looks at his mother and walks over to her helping her to her feet:: i'm sorry mom... i should have done the ropes not kate...i could have held you down till you gained controle again. i hope you can forgive me. ::liz smiles and kisses nex:: your the best son a horny vamp slut like me could ask for baby. but i think it is your turn to be tied down?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:46 pm

::Jessica swallows hard as she realize what's she just witnessed wasn't a dream. Nex had actually had blood red wings, he had actually stood there and throw his own mother to protect Ruby.:: "Holy crap! he actually has wings" she says still in disbelief. "Nex, u know u don't need to take the blame... um...would u mind if we tied, dear?" she said kinda hesitant ::Ruby had no idea how he'd react to being restrained, could he get upset or would he be completely calm?
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:02 pm

::liz looks up at ruby and jessica:: dont worry he didnt hurt me. nex only ever puts in enough force to nock us back and to our sences. like i said he is an angel. what you saw is not even his fighting form. he was mearly using his basic powers to keep me back. i can tell you girls are scared...so why dont we do this..if you both promiss to stay calm i am going to have nex change into his true form. ::nex flashes his mom a paniced look:: nex do you trust ruby loves you? if you relay feel she loves you then it won't matter what you look like. ::nex nods and stays silent:: so do you girls think you could see his true form and not flip out? i will warn you it is a bit scary.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:21 pm

::Ruby and Jessica look at Liz and answer together:: "we can promise... we won't freak" "Plus i think my daughter, will probably find it more hot or cute... i know it probably won't be but she can't help it." Jessica said to Liz a little embarrassed by how sweet her daughter could be. "I don't think everything is cute!" she said trying defend herself ::Ruby knew from Liz's reaction Nex's true form was nothing to laugh about but she had to Nex for who he was and if this was the only way then she was ready to face what ever fears showed up. She looked at Nex:: "Its ok dear... at some point or another i'd have to see ur true form and i'm sure it won't change how i feel about u dear... At least trust me that much" she said to Nex sweetly
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:55 pm

::nex smiles and nods to ruby:: ok here goes nothing.::nex lowers his head and has his large blood red wings apper. the air starts to get hotter in the room and nex throws his head back into a roar as his body grows and shifts becoming a were-wolf like white tiger beast. nexvonics eyes are pure gold with silver cat like slits and his claws are a good 3 feet long. his long tail appers and slams down hard on a chair next to him rendering it to splinters. his long sliver like fur is accented by extreamly dark black stripes. nexvonics large wings turn pure silver with gold accented edges. nex looks at them and stands still not sure what to do. he looks at liz then right into rubys eyes as if begging her to accept him.::
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:58 am

::Ruby looks at Nex with warmth, all that she knew was...that there was no way she'd ever turn him away. Plus she really just wanted to cuddle the sweet little darling before her...but maybe the thought of seeing him as adorably cute was the wrong way of seeing him at this time. Maybe her mom was right... maybe she had seen everything cute:: her mother's voice broke her partial day dream "See what i mean? the cuteness factor always gets her in the long end...Ruby, stop standing there and just go hug him. We both know u want to, and i'm sure he could use encouragement from his fiance... gf... what ever u consider ur self sweetie." Jessica said to Ruby kinda joking with her about cuteness factor ::Ruby slightly blushes at being so obvious about her feelings for Nex,even at this stage. She begins to closer to Nex slowly, seeing as she wasn't sure how he'd react toward her, she stops a steps before him:: "Do trust me now? There is nothing that would change the way i feel for u..."she said to him in sweet soft tone
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:10 pm

::nex nods and smiles showing off every razer sharp fang. each fang looks like it could cut threw dimonds themselfs. liz walks over to ruby and smiles putting a hand on her shoulder:: you have to forgive nex for not hugging you. trust me he wants to, but nex in this form is so stroung he can break dimonds with his bare hands without trying. so realy him not hugging you is his way of saving you from being crushed to death. would you guys like to see nex at his best...or well "worst"? ::liz giggles::
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:01 pm

::Ruby looks at Liz kinda confused:: "What do u mean at his best or at his worst? Is it not bad enough that he can't even hug his own gf... i'm guessing the worst he gets the stronger he gets..." she said to Liz feeling like it was her fault for his sadness "I'm sorry if i managed to hurt dear, i didn't think u'd be so saddened by not being able to touch me" she said to Nex sounding a little sad. "Honey, its not ur fault... and i'm sure Nex would be telling u not to worry about him" Jessica said to Ruby
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:20 pm

::nex smiles and shakes his head only to put both hands on her hips and pick her up befor wraping his arms around her and hugging her like normal without crushing her. liz looks suprised and smiles:: wow...looks like he got controle of over a thousand pounds of power. well well...oh and what i ment befor about him at his best and worst...nex has a course set up outside for training. In this form nex is lightning fast but a bit brutal even for my tast. thats why i said best and worse..best because nex is amazin but worst cause nex made every dummy himself and they do bleed and realy do shoot real arrows and bullets at him. good news is after he will be back to normal. unless you rather skip it and have nex just power down?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:42 pm

::Ruby smiles softly at Nex and looks up at him, with her arms wrapped around him. She bites her lower lip playfully:: "I realize it odd but i really wouldn't mind watching u fight ur dummies...then u can fuck me to ur hearts contempt. Its just i haven't seen u really go force on anything or anyone and... well... um... its a complete turn on... in case u haven't noticed" ::she blushes and tilts her head down at complete honesty:: "...just don't get hurt" she says to him softly avoiding his eyes ::Jessica clears her throat:: "U have learned to control ur self but i really wouldn't mind seeing what Nex is capable of doing in this form. I mean it wouldn't be a bad sight for me neither" she said to Nex

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content