A Vampire's Lover Throughout Time

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Vampire's Lover Throughout Time

Ruby is a normal 21yr old art student... at at least she'd like to think so. What she doesn't realize is her whole world is about to be turned upside down. A pair of gorgeous siblings have just appeared in a snowy farm town. Can this town really survive t

2 posters

Chapter 2: Parents Arrival

nexvonic
    nexvonic

Chapter 2: Parents Arrival - Page 11 Empty Re: Chapter 2: Parents Arrival

Post  nexvonic Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:28 pm

:: kate smiles:: um you need to sit down and cross your legs first. then i think he maybe willing to talk.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:32 pm

"Um... is it really that bad or that good? And he doesn't need to say anything if it causes that much of a disturbance" she says to Kate kinda blushing
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:34 pm

::kate smiles:: put it this way...half the girls in school needed to change after he spoke they where so wet.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:49 pm

"Then i think i'll pass on hearing him speak, something tells me i really don't need that happening. But thanks for the offer" she said sweetly to Kate trying not to blush
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:19 pm

::nex smiles and gives a thumbs up and kate just laughs:: ok honestly i think he can talk as long as he doesnt use his sexy voice...as long as he uses just his normal voice i think you will be ok.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:33 pm

"U think so?" she says to Kate with slight blush. "So, what do u say Nex care to speak? Or shall i consider ur silence for my own good?" she says to Nex trying to make him like talking.
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:09 pm

::nex smiles gets up and whispers in her ear in his sexual voice:: "what can i say...i cant help myself from teasing beautiful woman::
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:23 pm

"Thank u for the complement but i'm sure kris won't like it though... plus i'm sure ur sister suggested u use ur normal voice" she says trying not to smile at the complement ::she lets out a soft moan and blushes slightly::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:29 pm

::nex smiles and laughs:: sorry i couldnt help myself.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:37 pm

"Well, i'm sure u'll understand if u consider ur best interest... considering u respect kris and would never do anything to hurt Ruby... not that she'd mind the extra partner. Just learn to control ur self consider u r betrothed to her after all." she says to Nex sweetly, slightly smiling
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:50 pm

::nex leans back and smiles:: dont worry at all...she is the only woman i need. with kris....i know he wont fault me. so no worries.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:12 pm

"good, i'd hate hate to find out ur dual was nothing less than a battle between good friends... the two of u, r friends... right?" she said to Nex with a slight smirk
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:19 pm

::nex smiles:: one way to put it...i am a friend to him yes but we are also rivils and polor opposits... so its a complex friendship.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:33 pm

::Jasmin smiles:: "i get that much Nex, but its not like i don't want to see a good clean fight between the two of. Lord knows i'm in the mood for a good fight, hopefully one that doesn't end in death but plenty of blood shed" she says with smirk
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:38 pm

::nex smiles:: well its a fight between a demon and an angel...so its kinda crazy.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:44 pm

"well, i look forward to a good fight... btw, how is everything going since the hunter threat? I hope Ruby hasn't been too uneasy since the incident" she says to Nex trying not eager about the battle between him an Kris
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:52 pm

::nex thinks for a secound:: i think she is ok...i mean still shaken but ok. i mean she knows she slept well. but she is still jumpy. but as long as i am close i think she will feel safe.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:40 am

"I really do u two boys can fix this problem so her piece of mind can return. Don't get me wrong, i know she'll have to to deal with enemies for the rest of her life. But if i'm right a happy princes is one that can make the decisions for her ppl. And trust she has a long way to go but she will be legendary. Sorry if i've said too much but its true, and i hope to see her rule for many years to come..." she says to Nex knowing he do anything for his bride
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:24 pm

::nex smiles:: we are just her body gaurds untill she gets stroung enough to fight with us. till then i know she will be fine. and your right she will be a great ruler. im sure of it.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:36 pm

"u know in all this time i haven't seen Ruby come out of the bathroom...do u mind if i went to check in on her? I mean its either me or Kate... i'm sure if u went in u'd start fucking again" she says to Nex ::over to Nex and presses her body against his hard, and smells him:: "trust its one scent that is determinately heavenly... ur sister isn't that far from it either." she says with a smirk
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:31 pm

::nex smiles:: your going to smell it alot...someone is always fucking in this house. so ok ...just be good and remember she is taken.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:38 pm

"aw, i would never dream of taking ur bride...much, it anything i'd just want to play with her. But i guess since i've been ordered no funny business with Ruby... then so be it." she says to Nex still smiling
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:07 pm

::nex smiles:: good...cause i would hate it if i had to turn and rip out your undead heart...besides...we do have to rush to school.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:33 pm

::Jasmin rushed up stairs to fetch Ruby, she fallow the faint smell of pomegranate and wild orchids through the hall which lead to the door. The water was still running, she could hear the water hitting against the porcine floor. She knocked on the door a couple times before opening it, there stood a beautiful young lady humming filled with wonderment. Jasmin hummed with her to interrupt her day dreaming. Ruby flinches slightly:: "WHAT R U DOING IN HERE?!" she said to Jasmin sounding rather annoyed "I sorry ur highness but u need to get dress... if u don't hurry u'll be late for school while i'm sure some such as ur self doesn't want to happen... oh, and i laid out ur clothes on the bed just make sure have everything in ur backpack" she said trying to not to blush "Thank u" Ruby said softly as Jasmin closed the door. ::Jasmin walked to the top of the steps and waited, as Ruby grabbed a towel and rushed out the bather room and into Nex's room, putting on the black and purple bell sleeved shirt with the built in corset,and a pair of dark wash skinny jeans,and black heeled boots, she grabbed the necklace Nex gave her and headed out to notice Jasmin sitting there waiting for her. The two walked down stairs, where Ruby stood before Nex:: "How do i look?" she asked Nex sweetly
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:14 pm

::nex smiles without turning around:: i dont have to look at you and i can already say you look amazing. ::he gets up and turns around:: hey look. i was right. ::he walks over and kisses ruby softly:: ready to go? (oh btw hunny. we can chat in a picko chat on gba if you have your gba on you.)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content