A Vampire's Lover Throughout Time

Ruby is a normal 21yr old art student... at at least she'd like to think so. What she doesn't realize is her whole world is about to be turned upside down. A pair of gorgeous siblings have just appeared in a snowy farm town. Can this town really survive t

Chapter 2: Parents Arrival

nexvonic

Re: Chapter 2: Parents Arrival

Post  nexvonic on Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:41 pm

::nex looks at kris and smiles.:: well if we do do this...you know that kinda makes me you're bf too right? and ruby will kinda be your girlfriend?
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:48 pm

"I was sure that u could only have one gf in ur life seeing as u r the next in line to rule over the vampiric nation. But if the is an offer than i honestly don't mind excepting as long as it oj for Kris" she says to Nex
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic on Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:51 pm

::kris gives a beaming smile:: well if being there slaves means ruby and kris are going to treat us like we are there bf and gf....hell sounds like heaven..we get fucked when ever and make out when ever..of course me and nex making out or fucking will be only at home but...sounds like heaven to me. so how should we seal this deal?
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:01 pm

"mmm, lets see... we could have u fuck Kris and then Ruby fuck me, or u could fuck me and Ruby could lick the holy hell out of me. Lets go with u fuck Kris and Ruby fucks me... i can always get u to fuck me another time so there really is no rush. Is that ok?" she says to Nex
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic on Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:04 pm

::kris smiles:: i like that but...i have an idea. ::kris drops to his knees and takes hold of nexvonics hard dick and puts it agenst jasmins ass befor pushing her back slowly untill ever inch of nexvonics hard throbing cock is deep in her ass:: there we go.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:21 pm

::She moans sharply and loudly as she feels his dick deep in her ass. She grabs a hold of Kris's hip and forces her fist deep and hard... deeper Nex.::
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic on Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:23 pm

::kris lets out a loud moan and nex pulls out:: hold on...lets take this down stairs and make a show of it....what do you guys say?
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:32 pm

"why does it seem like u enjoy others a little to much... but considering all we're gone through today i guess i could treat with something u seem to really want. Or maybe its just me being a little worried about what others will think of me... i think may be just over thinking this. Its fine, i don't mind showing off in front of everyone else" she says to Kris with a slight smile
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic on Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:00 pm

::kris looks up from his knees and smiles:: well we can't let our new master go down there after his dick has been in your ass to let the mistress suck it. soo ::kris smiles befor forcing every inch of nex's cock down his throat and suck his dick. nex grabs the back of his head and smiles as he grabs jasmin and kisses her deeply. he uses his free hand to reach down and finger jasmin fast and hard::
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:20 pm

::Jasmin moans and screams out loud out of pure pleasure on Nex's fingers throbbing deep in her. Deeper and faster Nex... oh, God u feel so good... deeper!! she moans louder once again:: she says to Nex ::She looks down at Kris and gets more excited::
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic on Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:24 pm

::kate leads ruby upstairs and they stand in the door way watching what is going on and both smiling as kate starts to finger herself. nex looks at jasmin:: would you like to do what he is doing? or since kate and ruby are here should i just fuck him?
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:59 pm

::Jasmin bites her lower lip playfully nods with excitement:: "Of course i would luv to suck ur dick as long as Kris licks my pussy" ::Jasmin bends down and flicks her tongue on the tip of his dick, while slightly smirking::
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic on Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:03 pm

::kris quickly get off of nexvonic and grabs jasmins hips and starts to lick her wildly forcing his tongue as deep as he can fully focused on her every reaction. nex smiles:: don't be afraid dear..take how ever much of this cock as you want. from the looks of it your getting the girls turned on too. ::kate grabs her tits and forces four fingers inside of herself and moans:: oooh fuck yes she is.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:13 pm

"I had planned of taking my time taking all dick i want." she says to Nex smiling ::She slides her whole mouth on his dick, sucking and twirling her tongue up and around his hard dick. She moans and sucks faster and harder::
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic on Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:54 pm

::kris moves behind jasmin and licks her pussy and ass as fast and hard as he can wiggling his ass in the air. nex smiles:: wow looks like your both having tons of fun. and wow i must say jasmin you are great at sucking dick. ::nex looks at ruby:: like our new fuck toys dear?
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:46 pm

"Really?! We can keep them as pets? actually i just wanted Jasmin... Kris isn't too bad but i really just want to play with Jasmin. Unless Kris as some new moves u don't have... I only need one man in my life. Plus ur willing to lick and finger me any time i ask for it, same thing with Kate, and ur mother, and it looks like Jasmin as well. So, why do i need another man in my life?" she says to Nex ::Jasmin sucks faster and harder as she moans softly at the feel of Nex's dick in her mouth::
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic on Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:06 pm

::nex sets out a small moan from the blow job and smiles:: well looks like kris is all mine to fuck when ever i want then. that should be fun. speaking of....everyone ready for the show?
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:30 pm

::Jasmin take her mouth off Nex's dick and looks up at him:: "What show r u talking about?" ::she licks her lips and continues to check out Nex's dick wanting to go back to sucking hard and fast:: "screw it" ::Jasmin begins to lick the tip of Nex's dick like a lollipop, moaning slightly with each lick::
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic on Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:32 pm

::nex smiles and slide his dick in her mouth:: you girls want me to fuck kris right? so are we ready for me to fuck his ass and cum in him?
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:17 pm

::Ruby and Kate node eagerly at Nex's suggestion. Jasmin takes her mouth of Nex's dick and looks up at him:: "Does this mean i have to stop sucking ur dick? cause i'd really would like to watch u fuck Kris hard in the ass, she slightly smiles at the thought of hearing his delightful moans ringing through her ears only excited her more. She blushed and turned away trying not to let Nex nor Kris know how excited she was::
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic on Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:05 am

::nex slaps jasmin on the ass.:: i love seeing girls blush like that. ::nex grabs kris by the hips and keeps him on all fours:: so girls...care to start the count down to his anal raping?
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:19 am

::Jasmin kneels in front of Kris, while Ruby wonders if she should join her:: "U know u want to...trust me its something that will absolutely amazing" Kate says to Ruby ::Ruby walks over to Jasmin and joins her. They press their hands together and count 3:: "3, 2, 1... please plow it into him Nex" Ruby and Jasmin say together smiling
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic on Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:24 am

::nex forces every inch into kris's tight ass in one thrust making him let out a loud moan and droping down to his four arms with his head down panting only to jerk his head up as nex starts to fuck him mercelessly hard and fast:: wow boy was so a vergin he is to fucking tight. ::nex slaps his ass and goes faster and harderonly for kris to moan louder::
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:31 am

::Jasmin lifts Kris's head:: "Lick us and moan... i know all u want to do is scream and moan but someone will think Nex is killing u... so please just lick us dear" Jasmin says to him looking him in the eyes sweetly ::Ruby nods and smiles sweetly::
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic on Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:36 am

::kris grabs jasmin by the hips and moans as loud as he can into her as he licks her pussy widly:: oooh god yeah...damn kris is tight as hell. ::nex starts going faster and harder forcing kris to lick deeper into jasmin::

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:34 am