A Vampire's Lover Throughout Time

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Vampire's Lover Throughout Time

Ruby is a normal 21yr old art student... at at least she'd like to think so. What she doesn't realize is her whole world is about to be turned upside down. A pair of gorgeous siblings have just appeared in a snowy farm town. Can this town really survive t

2 posters

Chapter 2: Parents Arrival

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Chapter 2: Parents Arrival - Page 18 Empty Re: Chapter 2: Parents Arrival

Post  Admin Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:16 pm

::Ruby louder as she digs her nails into Nex's back and smiles:: "U could cum any where... but i'd luv it if u came in my pussy, if u don't mind" she whispered into Nex's ear. ::Jasmin moans louder as her back arches:: "But i am ur little whore" she says to Kate with a smile of pure pleasure "u must really enjoy the way i taste" Jasmin says softly with a slight purr in her voice.
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:31 pm

:nexvonics fangs apper and he goes to bite ruby only for a long whip to fly out from behind nex and wrap around his throat. on the other end of the whip is toguychi pulling hard to keep nex from biting her:: ::kate hears the snap of the whipe and lets go of jasmin and stops playing with her to spin around and see toguychi:: good boy toguychi. you know nex would not walk to bite her till she is ready. ::nex pulls out of ruby and lowers her to the ground only to turn and look at toguychi with a dark blood lust in his eyes as he slower to the ground himself on all fours and growls. toguychi runs foward and so does nex. as nex runs he turns into a large black wolf and toguychi head butts him and they both fall back only for nex to turn back into his human form and shakes his head.::what happened?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:53 pm

::Ruby runs up to Nex's side:: "Nex? were u going to bite me?" she says softly to him. ::She was honestly a little shocked but she couldn't help but think... was she ready? She looked back at toguychi and smiled softly:: "Thank u, ur really good to ur master... and i'm sure he thankful ur help when he gets a little out of hand" ::Jasmin walked over:: "u know Nex i'm kinda shocked up got that close to biting her... she must want to be bitten craving. Although i can understand why u would want to she does look really tasty" ::she laughs slightly:: "It was only a joke, i know who she belongs to and so does she"
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:58 pm

::toguychi moves close to nex and licks his cheek. nex smiles and hugs toguychi:: thanks boy. guess i got too turned on and let my instincts take over. good thing you know me so well buddy or else i would have awoken her powers on her. thank you buddy. ::nex looks at ruby:: sorry i lost it baby. ::kate smiles:: told you when he is too worked up during sex he bites. good thing toguychi is mentaly linked to him.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:15 pm

"I know but i can't actually say i'd mind the biting just not too sure about him turning me yet... i mean its not like i haven't thought about it...i'm kinda thinking maybe i should just shut up for now. I really should just go and some clothes on..." she say looking at Nex beginning to blush slightly ::She kisses Nex on the cheek, and stands hoping she hadn't managed to make herself seem unsure of her thoughts. And begins to walk slowly out of Nex's training room:: "U know Nex u should probably keep ur queen from leaving, i'd honestly would hate to find out doubting herself... after all it takes a lot more to say the truth than to just hide it" she says to Nex loud enough for Ruby to hear her
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:27 pm

::nex smiles and holds up his hand as the door locks itself and he smiles standing and letting the whip fall away befor walking over to ruby and holding her:: whats wroung baby?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:57 am

"We never really had a chance to discuse anything about turning me... and just the thought gets me a little heated. It just makes me feel a little imbarrised when talking about it." Ruby said to Nex looking up at him timidly still blushing. ::Jasmin was feeling kinda bad about ever bringing ever bringing the subject up. But she had a feeling that they really needed to deal with it before either one got out of control.
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:05 pm

::nex moves behind her letting his dick press agenst her ass and he wraps his arms around her and holds her close.:: baby you dont need to be shy. we have all been there. we all have felt that way. when ever i bite you it will be on your time. thats all. just let me know baby. till then. just know i love you. ::kate puts jasmin on her knees and moves her pussy near jasmins mouth:: why dont we put your mouth to better use?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:55 pm

::Ruby placed her hands over Nex's hands and slightly looked at him from the corner of her eye:: "Most certainly not u dear... i thought u actually grew into ur abilities...wait, i think u were adopted into this welcoming family. Its kinda hard to concentrate when ur grinding against me like that" Ruby smiled slightly at the fact he never stop amazing her with his sweetened touches. Ruby purred softly against the tender touch of dick grinding against. Jasmin looked up at Kate and smiled, and began licking Kate's pussy thrusting her tongue deep and swirling her tongue fast. She grabs hold of Kate's thighs and on to her tight.
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:04 pm

::kate grabs jasmins head and starts to grind her pussy on jasmins mouth.:: i was love but i helped kate come into her powers fast with a bite and helped mom open up with a bite. as far as my dick goes...it is your play toy. ::nex grinds the tip agenst her hole::
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:41 pm

"What do u mean, u helped her open up?" as she tried to pay attention to his but his dick was really proving to be difficult to ignore. Ruby turns around to face Nex wrapping her arms around his neck, then jumping up and wrapping legs around his waist. "U think we talk about the whole turning thing later i'm honestly going crazy without u in me. So, please fuck me ...hard and deep." she whispered into Nex ear, flicking his ear lobe and nipping playfully. Ruby puts her head on his shoulder breathing and licking lightly at his neck. Jasmin smiled against Kate's pussy, licking faster and swirling her tongue wildly just to hear her moans. She began thrusting three finger into her ass fast and deep.
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:08 pm

::kate grinds on jasmins lips faster letting out a heavenly scream of pleasure.:: well now that sounds like they are having fun. maybe we should show them how to realy fuck. ::nex slides his dick deep in ruby and grabs her ass as he bounces her fast and hard off his throbing dick. burring it deeper and deeper with every thrust into her::
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:28 pm

Ruby purrs at Nex's throbbing dick being thrust deeper every time he pulled out. She lowered herself to ear "U know me all too well Nex... u exactly how much i luv having that dick of urs so deep in me" she licked and sucked on his ear lobe moaning softly against it. She began grinding on his dick "harder and faster dear" she aching want surging through her. Jasmin gave a slight nod and stretched her fingers wider in Kat's pussy, while she licked Kate feverishly.
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:33 pm

::nex thrusts realy fast and hard as kate moans louder. he lets out a growl next to her ear and smiles:: god i love you dear.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:48 pm

"And i luv my sweet" she said to Nex while kissing and licking his tender neck "finger my ass and thrust deeper dear" she said to Nex letting out a moan that could only be described as pure desire. Jasmin thrusts harder into Kate's pussy, beginning to swirl her tongue wildly.
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:38 pm

::nex forces three fingers deep in her ass and fucks her deeper harder and faster.:: thats it baby.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:28 pm

Ruby moaned louder as ever nerve ending in her body had a mind of its own. The more she moaned and the more he gave into her wants the more she felt out of control. As if she never wanted his dick to ever leave her wanting pussy. She moaned again as she met ever thrust Nex made, softly scraping her nails into Nex's back. "U know at this rate u'll make me cum... but i really don't want u to stop" she said to him with a slight smile.
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:32 pm

::nex forces in a fourth finger and forces his dick in her deeper and faster with every thrust now. as he goes faster and faster in her he slams into her even harder.:: "baby i am fucking you till you are practicaly begging you to bite me. i am fucking you threw every orgasm and even when i am cumming in you" ::kate holds jasmins head still and cums on her tongue:: thats it you whore...lick every drop till i cum in you again.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:07 pm

"sounds like heaven dear, u really r a naughty man my sweet" Ruby said to Nex looking straight into Nex's eyes with a gleaming smile "so does this mean i can cum as many times i want?" she said with an eye brow raised and hand griping tightly on his shoulder. Jasmin took every last drop from Kate's pussy, beginning to flick playfully with her tongue and cleaning Kate's pussy of the sweet nectar which dripped from her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content