A Vampire's Lover Throughout Time

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Vampire's Lover Throughout Time

Ruby is a normal 21yr old art student... at at least she'd like to think so. What she doesn't realize is her whole world is about to be turned upside down. A pair of gorgeous siblings have just appeared in a snowy farm town. Can this town really survive t

2 posters

Chapter 2: Parents Arrival

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Chapter 2: Parents Arrival - Page 4 Empty Re: Chapter 2: Parents Arrival

Post  Admin Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:35 pm

::Ruby gives Nex this sad puppy face, like she was upset about him stopping:: "Fine, for ur sake and mine we'll stop... maybe its just as well i'd hate to miss out on desert anyway" she says to Nex sounding almost unwilling ::She wanted him to go on but she understood where he was coming from so she started to perk back to her cheerful self, while she continued to bite her lower lip softly. She slightly blushed at the thought at what he might have planned for later::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:03 pm

::nex pushes every thing out of the way and bends ruby over and fucks her ass as fast and hard as he can and forces four fingers as deep as he can in her ass:: thats it baby your getting it hard core up the ass right now and later i will fuck and cum in that pussy you slut! ::he goes even faster growling her ear::
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:42 pm

::Ruby moans loudly before a high pitch scream breaks out:: "Oh god! deeper... deeper!! U feel so good" she says to Nex in a lustful, exasperated tone ::She was getting excited over the pure behind each thrust he made in her.::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:46 pm

::nex forces his dick and fingers deeper in her as he fucks and fingers her faster and harder making her take him:: you want my cum in your ass baby?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:58 pm

"Of course i want ur cum in me daddy... i always want ur cum... harder" she to Nex ::She screams louder at reminder of how she really did luv the power behind each thrust. The world could come to an end and the fact that she lived for this moment of pure power was enough to last her a life time. She screams out again as her back arches back::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:40 pm

t hats it baby....get ready.::nex forces his cock deeper and harder only to let out a demonic sounding roar as he slams into her one last time and fills her ass with cum. kate liz and rubys mother watch all biting there lower lips to hold back there own orgasms at his roar. nex bites rubys neck in a firm grip refusing to draw his fangs and turn her::
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:12 pm

::Ruby moans at the fact that his griping mouth felt so good on her neck, she takes a large gasp of air, as his cum fills her ass, she grips his thigh at the over whelming feeling of excitement fills her body sweetly:: "Damn Nex, u feel so fucking good" she said to him with a blissful smirk ::She felt like she could faint with his dick still in her ass, she'd never felt this excited and some how at peace. It was one emotion she never wanted to end... with that she moans again and cums hard on Nex::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:54 pm

::nex forces in deeper as she tightens around her when she cums and stops biting her neck fully standing up now and holding her down with one hand on her shoulder and the other still gripping her hip hard as he fucks her hard threw her orgasm only to pull out the secound it is done. the momment he is fully out of her ass rubys mom drops to her knees and burrys her face in her daughters cum filled ass. jessica forces her tongue as deep as she can in her daughers cum filled ass trying to lap out ever drop and moaning loudly into her daughter as she licks her. liz and kate smile.:: "you know i think mom acted the same way the first time nex shot his load in my ass. she got so hungry for his cum she forced me to sit on her face just so she could lick the cum out of my ass. i have to say watching another mom do it to her daughter like mine did to me..it's kinda hot."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:38 pm

"Mom... u have to stop... at this rate i'll... i'll end up cuming again" she said to her mother almost begging her to stop ::She moaned softly to her mother's tongue licking Nex's cum out her ass, breathing as if she were exasperated:: "How did u get her to stop... i can't take it much more this:: she said to Kate sounding like she'd cum at any moment
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:47 pm

::liz smiles:: nex started to fuck my pussy realy hard and pulled me away as he fucked me and made me cum so hard that i passed out. ::kate laughs:: he made her cum then fucked her ass and cummed in there and i licked mom out. so unless he royaly fucks your moms pussy..your not getting her off till she gets every drop out of your ass.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:03 pm

"Mother!! Please end this now... i can't handle this much more" She says to her mother completely on edge ::She was sure that she'd end up passing out or going insane, either way her eye sight was becoming blurry, and her heart beat was racing. She screams loudly as she's driven closer to an intense orgasm by Jessica::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:08 pm

::nex grabs jessicas arms and pulls her back pinning her to the ground by her shoulders and won't let her up:: mrs. strange please calm down..you almost made ruby pass out.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:20 pm

::Jessica looks at Nex:: "Then u really should have thought about that before u growled...i understand that u were only reacted to Ruby but did u really think nothing would happen? But if ur that concerned u could be a dear help me..." ::She reaches for his dick and strokes it hard and fast, slowly realizing that she wasn't acting like herself. She blinks she eye a few time becoming aware that she had been fondling her daughter's future husband. She lets go of Nex's dick :: "I'm so sorry, i really have no idea what got into me" she said to Nex sounding completely embarrassed by her actions
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:35 pm

::nex pulls jessica close so his dick presses agnest her from behind and his arms are around his waist:: its ok..my growl and my cum can do that to some woman. its my primal nature that drives them literaly wild. it's not your fault. dont worry. like they said i am the house dick so...i am kinda used to it.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:49 pm

::Jess moans softly at Nex's dick pressed up against her:: "U know... u probably should think about putting a warning label on yourself... as a safety precaution" she says to Nex "But if ur going tease me like that whose to say u couldn't use those remarkable gifts on me?... i doubt ur luvly wife would mind u helping her mother" she says with a completely straight face
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:57 pm

hmmmm...she does seem to need a quick rest and it sounds like i have one horny mommy on my hands...but seeing as i want to be the perfect son in law ::nexvonics voice shifts into his cool suductive sounding voice again and runs the back of his hand down her arm gently:: what does this horny mommy want to do to my dick?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:09 pm

"How about u start fucking my ass and then i u can let me suck ur dick till u cum... u think u can handle that?" she says to Nex lustfully ::It had been a ages since any man touched her but for some reason her son in law had managed to make her feel like a teen once again. Plus the craving for his dick and cum were driving her crazy::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:11 pm

::nex wraps his arms around her and whisper to her in a hypnotic voice:: and what of your husband mrs. strange?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:18 pm

"My husband hasn't managed to find time to screw his own wife... being faithful just seems pointless... i still luv the poor sap but how much longer am i suppose to go on with out be fucked?" she said to Nex ::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:24 pm

::nexvonics voice gets deeply soothing and hypnotic as he whispers into jessicas ear:: you are going into a deep trance..the momment i say "jessica naptime" once in this state you will drop all your guards and be fully relaxed. ready. 1....2...3....jessica nap time." ::jessica falls into a deep sleep and falls back into his arms only for him to lay her on the ground.:: "now jessica...tell me the real truth of what is going on in your marrage."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:35 pm

"He can't excite me anymore... its either he's too busy or he cums before i do and that's where it ends. There's no excitement... or nothing new. Is it so wrong to actually want to something to excite me? I feel like he rather spend time with his friends or work... wtf! i just want to fel like i did when i was a teenager... wild and unpredictable" she said to him flustered and slightly aggravated
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:39 pm

::nex lets his voice go a bit more soothing but still deeply hypnotic:: "well what have you done to try to get his attention dear?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:47 pm

"I've tried serving him breakfast in nothing but underwear, i've cooked in the nude, i've cuddled up to him with nothing on, and when that all that and it failed... i tried to be up to be up front with him... nothing, its almost like i can't spark an interest in him" she replied to him with a serious face
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:52 pm

::nex gently runs his hand on the side of her body:: "what happened when you tried being up front? what was said?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:08 pm

"i told him that i wanted to make luv... he on the other decided it would be best to just disappear. He never answered me, he just simply took off... so i've just decided it would be best to forget trying. He's not happy, not mad... it just seems like he's excepted the fact he no longer gets anything. What's wrong with me to just leave me the most basic function between woman and man?" she says with a little agitation in her voice

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content