A Vampire's Lover Throughout Time

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Vampire's Lover Throughout Time

Ruby is a normal 21yr old art student... at at least she'd like to think so. What she doesn't realize is her whole world is about to be turned upside down. A pair of gorgeous siblings have just appeared in a snowy farm town. Can this town really survive t

2 posters

Chapter 1: A Distant Love

nexvonic
    nexvonic

Chapter 1: A Distant Love - Page 7 Empty Re: Chapter 1: A Distant Love

Post  nexvonic Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:44 am

::kate and nex get up and walk too the door holding it open for ruby:: "after you beautiful"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:48 am

"Should be concerned about the sudden up beat mood coming from the two of u? or this just u... again?" looking at Kate then Nex nervously
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:50 am

::they both just smile:: " it is just how we are...now come on."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:53 am

"Where do we need to go in such a hurry? If u don't mind me asking... i mean u don't expect me rush off with u every where... right?" she asks to Kate curiously
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:55 am

::kate laughs:: "well she did say to go befor she keeps us...do you realy want to stay after school?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:06 am

"Well... no, but i figured i'd ask in case there was something more. But maybe i was wrong to assume something besides kindness. But since there is time before our next class... is there any place u'd like to to?" she asked Kate rather sweetly
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:09 am

::kate smiles:: it just means we have more time to get ready for gym next period...so..let's go change. ::kate gives her a wink and then motions for her to hurry out of the room::
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:23 am

::Ruby gets up proceeds with Kate and Nex to gym... the one class she wasn't all that great at. But on the plus side she did get to change with Kate, Ruby smiles slight:: "I can't believe ur actually excited about gym... i mean the only time i'm excited about gym is when we're doing gymnastics or climbing up a wall, everything else just sucks..." ::Then she remembers, Nex... Nex would be around, and maybe he could make this a little fun... she smiles again as the of muscular body flexing drove her wild::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:25 am

::kate smiles and slaps nex on the ass:: "what can i say ruby. i just cant wait for this beast to run the obstical course today and see him with a bow in his hand again. lord knows when we go outside in the hot sun his pecs will look amazing."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:34 am

::Ruby bites lip as she thinks hard and long about Nex's pec glistening in the hot summer sun. Smiling slightly to her self and to Kates amazing visual:: "Yummy" she says in a soft voice to herself
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:40 am

::nex smiles and his eyes turn a bright vibrant blue:: "archery, fencing, and the dreaded level 3 obstacle course that is 1 mile long in size and has the events of the monkey bars, rope swing, wall climb, dead mans crawl, and finally the gauntlet....god my heart is pumping just thinking about it." ::kate giggles:: "it is offical we lost him. nex has gone into what i like to call war mode. every time he is pushed to an extream physical challange he turns into an excited little boy. i can tell you right now once he sees the challange that shirt come off you hear him growl and take off blowing threw everything like a pro..thank god he took his pills today so we wont go super human in all the excitement and blow our cover. it will force him human standers when he is in the sun. but god he is so hot when he gets worked up."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:00 am

::Ruby began to grin largely as she thought of him barely clothed, she bites her lower lip again:: "Damn, this is completely unfair" ::She realizes she may have have said that a bit too loud, she looks hoping he didn't hear her... but him like a child did sound rather interesting, and she smiles yet again::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:02 am

::kate laughed:: "dont worry he is dead to the world right now"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:11 am

"What do u mean he's dead to the world? The guy most definitely doesn't feel dead." ::she bites her lip again as she thinks back to him thrusting his dick deep in her pussy. Her face blushing playfully:: "This really is unfair to the whole female student body... i mean look at him he's a god. Even if i try to compare him to a jock he still comes out on top... Thank goodness. I mean how do deal with his sex appeal, this is just crazy" she says to Kate bluntly
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:14 am

::kate smiles:: "honestly....vibraters and sex every morning and night...."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:21 am

"And, r u always screwing ur brother? or is it someone different each day... maybe i shouldn't know cause this is so not helping the fact that still so horny." she said to Kate sounding completely defeated ::she bites her lip a little harder, hoping she wouldn't stay so horny. She begins wondering when she can go back to licking Kate or when Kate could go back to licking her::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:33 am

::kate gives a giant grin:: "him or mom helps me...but anyway we should get to the locker rooms so we can get changed...and maybe have fun."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:52 am

"Is he going to be ok? He seems kinda out of it" she asks Kate seeming a bit concerned "r u serious about having a bit of fun with me? Cause i take this for much longer" ::Ruby finally see the doors the girls locker room and grabs Kates arm tugging for her to hurry
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:57 am

::nex stops and the air suddenly becomes hotter in the hallway. he lets out a fast roar like growl and runs down into the boys locker room:: "there he goes. yeah he will be all right he is just excited. as far as playing with you goes..you get to undress me." ::kate goes down into the girls locker room with ruby and looks at her:: "care to undress me?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:21 am

"Then i guess i shouldn't waste any time with u" she says with a slight smile ::Ruby looks a Kate seductively, slowly closing the gap between them. She begins pulling Kate into the girls locker room, leaning her against a locker:: "So... exactly how do u plan on soothing this extremely horny body of mine. And there is only one thing i ask of u... make me cum. I can't stand it when i get so close to a release and get cut off... its rather frustrating, although the intentions may be for the best." ::she kisses Kate's neck, playfully biting her earlobe:: "so, u better not stop no matter how many times i beg... deal?" ::she gives Kate an almost pleading expression:: "And yes, i want to undress u... unless of course u have something better to do"
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:51 pm

::kate smiles and takes off her shirt:: well your going to undress me..then..your going to lick my ass or pussy till i cum. how does that sound?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:02 pm

"U do realize i won't stop till i'm done with u... right?" ::she look Kate in the eyes, and bends down pulling Kate's pants and panties down:: "Its perfectly fine with me" she says looking up at Kate ::She begins flicking her tongue against Kate's pussy playfully, licking faster and deeper, beginning to finger her pussy as she licks::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:05 pm

::kate grabs ruby and pulls back:: "woooah hold on..befor you go there...let me lay down so i can grip something so i dont bite ok?" ::kate lays face down on the bench with her legs open and ass up offering herself to ruby:: "ok now you can dear at least now i can bite the bench"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:15 pm

::Ruby raises an eyebrow as she returns to licking Kate's pussy. Her mouth pressed against her clit, flicking her tongue wildly and deeper. Sliding 3 fingers in Kate's ass as she continues licking and sliding her tongue in and out of Kate's pussy. The constant taste of Kate was exciting her, to the point where she didn't care how long it took as long as she had her fill of Kate's cum::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:16 pm

::kate lets out whimpering moans and grips the bench tight as she grinds back agenst ruby's mouth and starts to cum hard:: "ooooooooh fuck ruby...god you know just what i like already."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content