A Vampire's Lover Throughout Time

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Vampire's Lover Throughout Time

Ruby is a normal 21yr old art student... at at least she'd like to think so. What she doesn't realize is her whole world is about to be turned upside down. A pair of gorgeous siblings have just appeared in a snowy farm town. Can this town really survive t

2 posters

Chapter 1: A Distant Love

nexvonic
    nexvonic

Chapter 1: A Distant Love - Page 12 Empty Re: Chapter 1: A Distant Love

Post  nexvonic Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:30 pm

::kate grabs ruby's ass and helps lover her all the way down on nex. once ruby has him all the way in kate kisses her and smiles befor laying ruby back on nex. nex wraps his arms around her waist and ruby puts a throw over them.:: "well since you two lovers are comfy..i am going to go start homework. you two lovers relax. i know the two songs realy drained nex and i think he just realy needs to cuddle with you alone. so by for now." :kate grabs her bag and goes to the back of the bus and starts her homework leaving nex and ruby alone.:: "god you feel amazing baby"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:37 pm

::Ruby smiles at Nex sweetly:: "U don't feel so bad urself, ur very lucky to have such an understanding sister. Just don't fall a sleep on me, I'd hate to be pinned under a sleeping Nex" she said slightly joking
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:42 pm

::nex kiss her neck and reaches around sliding two fingers in ruby's tight pussy:: "something tells me that even if i fall asleep i won't toss and turn. i feel too at peace while your in my arms, and you are right kate is very understanding. she knows that after a show i just need to rest and have peace around me. there have been times i have just layed next to her for hours just resting."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:51 pm

::Ruby moans softly at the touch of Nex's fingers in her pussy:: "So, if i weren't here... u'd be at peace with Kate. It seems reasonable, i mean if i'd been preforming i'd want peace as well. But seeing as i'm only the gf of a performer... i'm fine, not that u'd ever hear me sing... But just so u know i don't plan i letting go of u any time soon" ::she nuzzles her head against him:: "deeper" she says softly to Nex
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:02 pm

::nex rams his cock and fingers deeper in her and moans lightly in her ear:: "oh god you feel soo good"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:09 pm

"and i luv it when ur so deep in me..." ::she moans feeling the thrill of Nex's finger and dick so deep in her. She grabs Nex's hand tightly as she take a deep breath "damn u, u have no idea how much ur driving me crazy" she says softly to Nex
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:16 pm

::nex wraps one arm tight around rubys waist to keep her still and fingers her even faster and harder::
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:23 pm

::Ruby moans a little louder, still holding onto Nex's hand tightly:: "Harder and deeper Nex.... please don't stop... u really do feel way to good to be true" she says in a pleading, soft tone
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:26 pm

::nex starts thrusting nice and slow as he works his fingers inside of ruby as fast and hard as he can forcing them in deeper:: "like this love?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:34 pm

::oh god Nex, just like that" she says in complete pleasure ::grabbing onto Nex's hand, squeezing just a little tighter. She bites he lip playfully as the very thrill of Nex so deep excites her
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:46 pm

::nex fingers her pussy faster and he forces his cock harder and deeper in her tight ass:: "thats it ruby. take it like a dirty whore"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:55 pm

::Ruby moans louder, tightening her grip around Nex's hand:: "Anymore and u'll make me cum... is that what u want?" ::Ruby wiggles her ass against Nex playfully::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:59 pm

::kate walks out from the back naked and forces her toungue deep in rubys pussy as she licks wildly in her and fingers her. nex forces his dick up ruby's ass faster and harder forcing it in her deeper and deeper with every thrust:: "cum all of kate like a filthy whore."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:08 pm

::Ruby whimpers and moans loudly, her back arches in complete pleasure. She grabs a hold of Nex's hand and squeezes tightly as she reaches her climax. Her voice climbing in pitch:: "harder and deeper Nex" she says almost sounding like a plea
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:15 pm

::kate forces her tongue deeper in ruby's pussy as nex forces his cock as deep as he can as he fucks ruby as faster and hard as he can without hurting her:: "thats it baby take my cock like a whore and cum in kate's mouth"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:29 pm

::Ruby moans again, grabbing Nex's hand tighter, as her back arches back and she cums hard in Kate's mouth. Ruby's chest breaths hard as if trying to calm down:: "Damn, u Nex... ur driving me crazy..." ::Ruby looks down at Kate:: "ur such a good little sister... lick me deeper" ::she bites her lower lip as if saying she was enjoy this way too much::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:45 pm

::kate licks her lips and smiles:: "i just came out to finish you off. if you and nex do not get sleep or atleast rest things will get bad. trust me i will fill you in later. till then. ::kate leans in and grabs the back of nexvonics neck kissing him deeply. when she lets go nex is fast asleep and cuddling ruby:: you have to love influanceing ability. i get to kiss him and nock him out at the same time." ::kate smiles at ruby:: "do me a favor and just cuddle with him for a bit. i am almost done with all of our homework. i promiss i will explain when i come out." :kate puts the blanket back over nex and ruby and walks back into the back room and closes the door behind her::
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:55 pm

::Ruby calms down and snuggles her nude body against Nex, he still feels so warm against her. Ruby was a little curious as to what more there was to explain, but knowing Kate there was more. But as to what... she could care less. The fact was, she was cradled against the one man she couldn't live with out. Her head laid flat against him::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:22 pm

::the door to the bus opens and ricky steps on smiling:: "wow. i must say i have never seen him so at peace. looks like you provide him with just the right touch ruby. well i am going to drive the bus and bring everyone home. dont worry this is made so you guys will not feel a thing. just relax." ::ricky goes to the front and starts the bus and starts on there way back home. kate comes out naked again and lays on the couch across from ruby and nex.:: "comfy?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:58 am

::Ruby blushes slightly at the fact that Rick actually saw her naked... sure she was covered with a blanket but the fact was he was Nex's father. Which was still making her rather embarrassed, she pressed herself closer to Nex to calm herself and looked at Kate:: "Of course i'm comfy... in his arms i'd have to be crazy not to be. ::she slightly smiles at the idea of being crazy with out him:: "Is there something u want to tell me? U've been acting like there's something on ur mind... besides ur big brother"
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:52 pm

"well just to let you know...in the vampire world nex is a prince. sex is realy realy open, and nex and i tend to walk around totaly naked. like mom and dad wear clothes but nex and i are almost always nude. mom and dad are totaly cool with it. like he could come in here now see me and hug me and no worries."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:35 pm

::Ruby looks at Kate completely dumbfounded by this bit of of news. She had no probable with Nex being nude because she wanted him nude... and she could get use to seeing Kate nude... eventually.:: "Exactly how old r the two of u? If u don't mind me asking"
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:42 pm

::kate smiles and opens her legs showing her hairless body off and rubs her pussy:: "way older then we look. but we look 18 and i do tast it."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:51 pm

::Ruby looks at Kate with a rather large smile on her face, she actually was getting rather turned on by Kate's tease... but the last time she'd teased it was seem as being rude when she teased back. She bites her lower lip playfully as she watches Kate play with herself. Although, now that she thought about it was it really a good idea to be her roommate?:: "i didn't realize age had a taste..." ::she bites her lip a little harder::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:03 am

::kate smiles and forces four fingers deep in her pussy and moans:: "so think you maybe nude with us?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content