A Vampire's Lover Throughout Time

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Vampire's Lover Throughout Time

Ruby is a normal 21yr old art student... at at least she'd like to think so. What she doesn't realize is her whole world is about to be turned upside down. A pair of gorgeous siblings have just appeared in a snowy farm town. Can this town really survive t

2 posters

Chapter 1: A Distant Love

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Chapter 1: A Distant Love - Page 17 Empty Re: Chapter 1: A Distant Love

Post  Admin Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:40 am

::Ruby reaches out and grabs hold of the delicate box Nex hands her:: "U know u didn't have to give me a gift till tomorrow... right? After all its just a birthday...mind u, the day i was born we were promised to each other... but nonetheless its just one day." ::She begins to slowly open the delicate box in her hands. She notices a beautiful Ruby pendant in the shape of a rose. She felt like she could break into tears at any moment for the fact that Nex had made this gift for her. It was literally something that no one could ever have, a one of a kind gift that was given to her by the man that meant the world to her:: "Nex... its beautiful, u really shouldn't have. U might actually get me cry about such a gift... u actually made this? How? when? why?" she said to Nex in a soft tone still in shock from such a gift ::she places her hand over the pendant, feeling each petal of the rose the ruby made. A tear drop falls from her eye and she rushes to wipe it away before Nex notices:: "This is really too much... but i'm thankful for gift that can never wither... thank u" ::she stands on her toes, wrapping her arms around his neck, as she pulls herself up to reach his lip, sweetly kissing him in a tight embrass, holding him tightly against her nude body. As if trying to say the gift had meant more than he could ever realize:: "Care to help me put it on dear?"
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:09 am

::nex smiles and nods. he takes hold of the delecate silver chain as he moves behind her and clasps the chain in back and lets the silver chain delecatly drap around her neck with the rose pendent falling delecatly on her chest.:: "i worked on getting the petals just right for the past few years and the chain made from a mix of silver and white gold so you will not have a reaction from it. most of us vampires have alurgies to silver...so i had to make sure you would not have a reaction from it. i tested it several times to make sure. it took me a few years but this was the final product" ::nex moves back around and looks into her eyes. in his eyes nothing but pure love can be seen and he smiles lightly laughing to himself.:: its funny...no matter how beautiful i can make it. it still can not compair to you. ::with that nex gives her a light kiss and look in her eyes:: happy birthday my love.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:27 am

She was just so touch by his words she felt like she didn't want this moment to end ::She looks up at Nex trying hard not shed tears of joy in front of him:: "Ur too sweet dear... I'm never taking this off, i don't think i can remember such a perfect gift in my life. Thank u" she says softly to Nex
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:42 am

the single rose...a symbole of eternal love. ::nex kisses her softly and looks into her eyes:: you may want to take it off at some point. after all ..we wouldnt want it to break when we make love.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:17 pm

"i know but, i just really luv it... I've never gotten anything more sweet and affectionate... then again ur the only guy that's managed to get this close before i manage to kick him in the balls for being jack asses" she said to Nex trying hard not to remember the dumb asses the had made her life hell ::she looked up at Nex sweetly:: "So, thank u for such a gift, its perfect"
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:48 pm

::nexvonic kisses her lightly and holds her:: ever knowing i hurt you will hurt me more then any physical pain i ever can bare...and i hope you never try to strike me...i dont want you hurting yourself. my skin is millions of times harder then human skin. ::nex looks in her eyes and kisses her:: i am glad you like it. i love you so much.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:02 pm

"I honestly have no intention of hurting my play toy, it makes me very happy when he's happy" ::She seductively starts to dry hump his leg:: "i really do luv u dear"
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:10 pm

::nex's eyes flash gold befor he lifts ruby up by her hips and glides cross the room and pins both her wrists to the wall and forces her legs apart befor she can realize what happened. he lets out a dark lustful growl and smiles showing large fangs. he goes to bite her only to stop inches away and licks her neckk.:: god you being this close to you drives me wild.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:15 pm

::Ruby smiles at Nex's reaction and bites her lower lip playfully:: "And what exactly r u thinking of dear? Is there a way i can help ease ur tension?" she says trying to fight back a moan ::a light moan slips out in complete excitement::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:27 pm

::nex grinds his hard dick between her forced open legs and lets out a breath on the edge of becoming a moan.:: i want to bite and breed you so bad..just fill you with my cum and mark you as mine for good....but i will not force you..and i will not let you make that choice now..not when your not thinking clearly...besides i still need your parents blessing...out of respect to them. but that does not mean i cant fuck you and tease you making you cum over and over till then. ::nex spins ruby around and puts her on all fours attaching her wrists and ankles to restrains on the floor:: wanna play? ::he rubs the tip of his cock agenst her ass and then slaps her ass hard::
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:30 pm

"Nex... u know me all too well" ::she smiles when she hears how badly Nex wants to make her his, and although she just want wanted her man well taken care of she knew that such a decision was truly impossible. She knew that in this state of mind she'd agree to almost anything as long as she got what she wanted Which was simple... Nex's dick pressed hard and deep in her:: "U know very well Nex that all i want is for u to play with me... more when ur completely on edge like this" ::she looks back at Nex as he throws her on her hands and knees, slightly biting her lower lip playfully, wagging her ass in the air::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:11 pm

well then...i only have one choice...::nex smiles grabbing ruby by her hips and forces all 13 inches hard up her tight ass. he grabs a handful of her hair and starts fucking her ass fast and hard.:: god your tight baby. take it hard for daddy!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:19 pm

::Ruby moans loudly as she feel Nex's hard coak in her ass, her back arches as she moans louder:: "Damn daddy... u feel good... Harder and deeper daddy make me take ur hard coak dirty slut i am"
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:10 pm

::nex slams into her a bit faster and harder letting go of her hair and resting his hands gently on her hips:: god baby...you know i will keep making you take it.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:20 pm

::Ruby moans a little louder and slightly scream as Nex forces her to take his hard coak. Her back arches further back as she becomes more aroused by Nex's tender touches:: "Of course i do... and i can't say i don't enjoy every moment of u being so blissfully dominate." ::she bites her lower lip harder::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:40 pm

::nex forces it in faster and harder driving his hard cock deeper every time.:: oooooooooooh fuck yeah.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:54 pm

::Ruby moans louder, as she tries to hold off from cumming. She didn't want daddy to stop forcing his hard coak in her, she craved more from her daddy with each each thrust he made in her:: "Daddy feels so good... deeper... make me take it like the dirty slut i am" she says to Nex almost begging
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:50 pm

::nex grabs her hips hard and forces his dick deep up her ass hand holds her still on it:: there is something you should know dear... when you fully become mine there is a ritual we do...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:01 pm

"What is it Daddy?"she says softly ::She back at look Nex wondering what could be so important::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:04 pm

::nex pulls out and laughs nervously:: well your going to hate this but..its a bonding ritual and its sexual and its kinda um...infront of our families...and um...it may happen tonight....if you agree to be mine and if your parents give the ok.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:13 pm

"Say what?!" ::she looks at Nex sharply and in complete shock at the fact that a bonding ritual needed to be done. She wanted to know why it had to be done in front of her parents but wasn't obviously the time:: "what do u mean a bonding ritual and what do u mean in front of our parents?"
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:21 pm

ok like kate and i have told you...the vampire world his highly sexual...during a bonding ritual a girl is kinda um...cummed on or in...but it is normaly done infront of the clan...in this case my mom, dad, sister,your mom and dad...and its realy about us becoming one and you being my girl...its kinda an engagement ritual. it has been taking place for thousands of years. i just wanted you to know incase anyone brings it up tonight. i know your parents know about the ritual, but because they are human they may not have to see it. i still have to ask mom. realy i just wanted you to know.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:30 pm

::Ruby gives a nervous laugh at the idea of being fucked in front of her completely normal parents. She begins to blush:: "I get that Vampires r highly sexual creature but this just a bit much? I mean at this point i can't say that i'd mind but..." she says to Nex unable to finish her sentence
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:35 pm

::he kisses ruby lightly:: i love you baby..are you ok?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:41 pm

"of course i'm ok... i'm more in shock then anything. But i'm ok" she says to Nex in shocking tone

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content