A Vampire's Lover Throughout Time

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Vampire's Lover Throughout Time

Ruby is a normal 21yr old art student... at at least she'd like to think so. What she doesn't realize is her whole world is about to be turned upside down. A pair of gorgeous siblings have just appeared in a snowy farm town. Can this town really survive t

2 posters

Chapter 1: A Distant Love

nexvonic
    nexvonic

Chapter 1: A Distant Love - Page 5 Empty Re: Chapter 1: A Distant Love

Post  nexvonic Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:58 am

::nex and kate smile:: "mom wanted us to test out the new intence speedblades...us being vamps...if we can't break them no humans can. the new style and looks hot" ::kate poses her pair showing the winged warrior girl in fusha that looks like two winged big breasted woman with swords flying foward:: "so befor the company puts them out she needs us to test them for her. pluse i hear the new changeable grind pad makes colored sparks...i have the new rainbow flash spark..limit addition..and nex has the only black flame sparks cause me made them himself. mine are called valcory after the winged female warriors of norse legend..and your bf has fire balls thats why his look like red flames. so realy to go to the next class and neck break speeds?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:08 am

"Well, how about this... before u two try anything reckless, why don't don't u put me down. Remember i can still get hurt... u can't... I'll see u two in class... ok? Try not breaking anyone or anything" she says to both of them really not wanting to let go of Nex
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:14 am

::nex smiles:: "baby...i sware befor i do crazy tricks i put you down...till then you stay on. i sware you wont get hurt. ok?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:20 am

"Fine, but just remember this me trying to trust u... i'd like it if i could continue trusting u. So, i'll leave my body in the care of ur hands" she holds onto him just a little tighter... trying not think about nibbling on his ear playfully
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:29 am

::nex smiles and kate grabs ruby's ass and squeezes:: "dont worry your in realy good hands..and my hands are on something realy good" ::kate lets go and giggles and they all go into the stairwell where kate grinds down the rail letting off rainbow colored sparks then jumps kicking the wall hard with both feet and grinds down the secound rail and stops:: "did the sparks work?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:35 am

"yeah. they did" she answers Kate back "So, r u going next?" she asked Nex whispering in his ear "And always knew i was in good hands" she tries not to tease him
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:38 am

::he smiles and turns his head giving her a small kiss:: "for luck" ::he takes off and hits the rail as black sparks fly out from his feet befor he jumps off the wall and hits the secound befor jumping off and spining and landing on his feet with his hands on rubys ass squeezing tight:: "you like?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:41 am

"More than u know"she said to Nex with a rather large grin "Just do me a fav squeeze my ass a little tighter"
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:43 am

::he squeeze agaim tighter and smiles:: like that?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:47 am

"yes, just like that" she arms tightening around him a little more... "Is there anything else u'd like to do?" she said to him rather sweetly
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:47 pm

::nex kisses her lightly and kate skated next to them as they went to class and stoped infront of the room and put the skate wheels away and nex put ruby down and held her close gently kissing her neck as kate smiled and held rubies hand:: "so since your dating my brother...care to have a girlfriend too?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:02 pm

::Ruby looks Kate in the eyes and smiles slightly:: "R u offering to be my gf? And do really think u can manage to control ur self around me? Or will Nex always have to save me from ur flirtatious methods of persuasion?" she says in a rather soothing, flirtatious tone. "That is if Nex doesn't mind"
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:16 pm

::kate sighs:: " i will have nex around. i am not as good at holding back as he is. right now he is holding back. fact is his controle right now is amazing. if you can see what i can. i can feel how bad the urges are building in him but he is fighting it so well his body shows no reactions. he realy wants to bite you and have his way with you. i am sure in his position holding you i would not have such controle."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:26 pm

"And now i feel kinda of bad for being so temping, not that i'd actually mind him nibbling on my neck. Just as long as he left me still breathing" she softly giggled "I mean nothing bad would happen... right? I mean I haven't really developed into my Vamparic abilities so... its not possible for him to make them come in sooner... right?"
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:29 pm

::nex kisses her neck lightly and ruby smiles more:: "if he bites you they can come on faster and full force, but since its him...him losing controle does not seem possible. he has way too much self controle to lose it like i may. but if you where in my arms..you would be naked and getting fisted."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:42 pm

"as truly tempting as that sounds... maybe i should wait. Trust me... it actually hurts to suggest such a thing as waiting... but... i don't force things to happen quicker than they're suppose to or at least until i was ready for such a leap." she says feeling kinda a fault for Nex's want to bite her "I'm so sorry, i didn't realize it was this bad for u. Plus i'd like to know u more before taking such a leap." ::she hugs him tightly and leans her head on him:: "i know i can't do anything to help ease some of ur frustration, but i am sorry" she says softly to Nex
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:46 pm

::nex runs his hands threw her hair and holds her close only for kate to speack for him:: "right now he is over run with loving emotion for you..thats why he cant speack or he will cry. trust me he doesnt want to bite you. he wants more then anything to just love you and hold you. part of me being a suductrice is the ability to read body launage. his is just saying love and affection. no need for sex. kinda sweet and shocking when you think of it."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:53 pm

::Ruby smiles sweetly while blushing slightly:: "Trust me, the only thing i want at this time is to be held and comforted by this sweet man. Even now i don't want him to let go of me... but i know class will start soon and we'll have to separate. It kind of makes me sad just to think about" she says looking up at Nex's sweet face
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:59 pm

::nex kisses her lips softly and his hands start to tighten befor he fully lets go and jumps back fast leaving two feet of room between him and ruby only for kate to go up next to ruby and speaks softly:: "it's ok. don't be hurt by him letting go and backing off. it is his way of protecting you. the momment he tasted your lips he started to lose controle so he backed off. in a way it's a complement to you. in all the times i have had him in a sexual way or even mom had him, he has never been so close to losing controle and never this fast. in a way it shows you mean alot to him and your realy attractive to him...you should be realy flatered." ::kate slaps ruby on the butt:: "have to admit i am a bit jelouse you have such an affect. i know mom will be impressed."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:12 pm

::Ruby blushes and smiles:: "Thank u... i think, but maybe i should let him gather himself... its rather sweet to see how protective he can be. And honestly i'm not sure if i should be nervous about meeting ur mother or overjoyed... i guess there's plenty of time to figure that out before dinner... right?" she blushes again as she realizes Nex's disposition "We really should give this guy some peace to gather his thoughts before class... trust me i don't blame him... but its still rather sweet to care so much" she says to Kate rather charmed by Nex
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:15 pm

::kate smiles and moves behind ruby and starts to play with her boobs and grind agenst her ass:: "whats the hurry..he can from there. as far as mom and dad go...i just hope you dont get start strucked easy. there are both kinda well known."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:35 pm

::Ruby smiles as realizes Kate teases:: "u know, u really shouldn't be so unfair to ur big brother... but for all intense purposes... why would i be star struck by ur parents? Considering the way the two of u were brought up, i assume they have well respected professions. That have have probably earned the respect they deserve... right? Although considering they are vampires i assume they're not seen in the public's eyes..." she says to Kate curiously.
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:38 pm

::kate laughs lightly:: "well not sure i can say they avoid public eye. mom is the owner of a top fashion company and dad is a rock star. as far as nex goes..we could fuck infront of him and with his stroung will he will still overcome it and gather his sences. he can do that in mid-fight as a sledge hamer is beating him down."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:55 pm

"So, that explains how everyone had a change of cloths after Nex's... demonstration... should have figured. And as for ur dad... i would have never guessed him to be a rock star... it just seems too public." she smiles as she thinks about someone trying to beat Nex with a sledge hammer "But i really can't see anyone beating Nex with a sledge hammer and living to tell the tale. And plus the last time i tried to play with u... things got a little rough... remember? But if u really insist on teasing me... sucking on my nipples is hell of a turn on"
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:58 pm

::kate laughs more and pulls on ruby's nippels:: " I was the one hitting him..it was during a training match. as far as parents go..where better to hide then the public eye. tell me..what is your favorit band?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content