A Vampire's Lover Throughout Time

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Vampire's Lover Throughout Time

Ruby is a normal 21yr old art student... at at least she'd like to think so. What she doesn't realize is her whole world is about to be turned upside down. A pair of gorgeous siblings have just appeared in a snowy farm town. Can this town really survive t

2 posters

Chapter 1: A Distant Love

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Chapter 1: A Distant Love - Page 13 Empty Re: Chapter 1: A Distant Love

Post  Admin Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:39 am

"I'm not really a nudest... if anything i normally feel more comfortable with cloths on. So, i guess the answer is no... but i'm guessing it would be more beneficial if i had been. But, i guess my shyness gets in the way sometimes." she says to Kate ::she blushes as the thought of being nude around the two siblings arouses her slightly.She bites her lip again as Kate continues to touch herself.:: "can u fit all five fingers in?" she asks Kate playfully.
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:13 pm

::kate smiles and removes her fingers:: wanna see how much i can take?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:25 pm

"oh, God yes!" ::she says with a smile:: "show me what my slut can handle" in slight seductive tone :: she bites her lower lip hoping she didn't mind the fact that she had referred to her as a slut::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:27 pm

::kate smiles:: "oh no dear..your my slut...im your mommy." ::with that kate forces her entire hand in her pussy all the way to her wrist:: "should i keep going?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:37 pm

::Ruby bites her lip slightly harder, as the thought of being Kate's slut fluttered through her mind. Shockingly it was kinda a turn on for someone to think of her in that manner:: "take it deep as u can...mommy. Show ur little slut how much u can handle" she said to her in a slightly seductive tone
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:39 pm

::kate lets out several moans and whimpers as she forces her arm in her pussy up to her elbow:: " hows that my little slut?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:49 pm

::Ruby looks at Kate and smiles largely:: "That's completely hot mommy... what else can mommy handle?" she asks with a slight tease in her voice
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:50 pm

:kate takes her hand out and gets on all fours with her ass to ruby:: "why dont you come over here and test mommy?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:17 pm

::Ruby smiles at the though thought of being Kate's slut turns her on a little more than it should:: "How like me to test mommy... like this?" :: Ruby slips away from Nex and makes her way toward Kate...She grabs a hold of Kate's ass, she licks Kate's ass and smiles, sliding 5 fingers into her pussy and fingers her hard and rough:: "Is this good for mommy?"
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:19 pm

::kate moans loud as she feels ruby fisting her:: oh god yeah...you can even fist mommies ass.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:59 am

"Like this mommy?" she says in a soft teasing tone ::Ruby begins licking Kate's ass before she thrusts her fist into Kate's tight ass. Thrusting deeper and harder into Kate's ass, and watching as the excitement on Kate's builds and enjoying the rush of mommy's enticing moans. She lets out a soft moan as she thrusts both fists into Kate deeper and harder, wiggling her finger tips deep in Kate's pussy.:: "tell me what mommy wants" she says with a soft smile on her face.
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:47 am

::kate lets out a loud moan:: i want to know what you want baby. i want to get you so turned on you never stop cumming for me.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:57 am

"But mommy has turned on her little slut... now she wants mommy to cum over and over. As for me cumming... u'll get ur chance, till then... let ur slut have a little fun with her mommy" she says with a smile ::Ruby thought for a moment... if she was fisting Kate how did she expect her to cum? Sure she was rather aroused by her excited moans of pleasure but she didn't exactly expect her to cum from this alone... did she? She stops fisting Kate and starts licking her pussy. Flicking her tongue fast and deep, while she begins to finger her own pussy::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:28 am

::kate quickly shifts and takes rubys fingers out of her pussy and forces ruby ontop of her in a 69. she forces her tongue deep in ruby and starts lapping wildly. rick calls back to them from the front.:: "careful girls..we dont want you two hitting the floor now."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:37 am

"We'll be careful Rick" she says with a slight smile ::Ruby takes Rick's warning and continues with Kate, flicking her tongue faster and deeper in Kate's pussy. Her nail slightly digging into Kate's thigh as she moans. Damn Kate could work her, and she knew she'd loss it if she'd continue this insane oral arousal::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:53 am

::kate stops licking:: come on dad...i have licked mom tons of times as you drove the bus. there is no way we will fall. ::kate goes back to licking ruby realy fast and hard forcing her tongue deep in ruby's pussy.::
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:09 pm

::Ruby lets out a rather loud moan in shock as Kate goes back to licking her. She licks Kate deeper and faster as Kate's tongue continues to drive her insane. Her back arches as her her nails grab a hold onto Kate's thigh:: "deeper" she says barely able to form words
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:14 pm

::the bus stops and rick comes out from the front only to see the girls eating eachother out.:: "we are home girls. so when ever your done come on in." :: he smiles and jumps off the buss getting the bags from the buss and going into the house.::
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:27 pm

::Ruby pays no mind to Rick or the fact that they had arrived at the house, for all she knew the world could have came to an end. At that moment in time she was in complete bliss as Kate continued to lick her and she had no intention in getting her to stop. She was close to cumming and would do anything to reach a completely blissful ending... to stop now would just mean complete hell for her:: "Mommy... please!... make me cum... i can take much more" says, barely able to make those simple words
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:35 pm

::kate smiles and keeps licking faster and deeper. nex gets up and moves behind ruby only to force four fingers up her ass:: "does that help you baby?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:46 pm

::Ruby moans letting out a high pitch whimper of excitement, her nails dig into Kate's thigh harder feeling as though she'd claw into Kate's skin, her back arches further, and she cums hard in Kate's mouth.:: "yes, daddy that helped more than u realized" ::she smiles back at Nex, looking as though she'd pass out at some point, she reaches back and grabs Nex's free hand only to wrap it around herself:: "thank mommy" she says to Kate still sounding a bit winded from cumming so hard
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:53 pm

::kate finishes licking and smiles and nex and kate speak at the same time.:: "your welcome." ::nex licks ruby's neck and removes his fingers:: "since we are home i think we should all probably get out and go in. best part is we dont even have to get dressed."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:59 pm

"If its just the same with u... i think i'm gonna get dressed. The two of u r use to running around ur parents nude, but i'm use to wearing cloths." ::She kisses Nex sweetly on the cheek before grabbing her cloths and slipping into them::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:05 pm

::kate jumps up and smiles.:: aw well you may feel out of place...cause i know i am going to be nude and so is nex and so is mom.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:09 pm

"I knew u two were nudest but ur mother too?! what about ur dad? Ur family does wear clothes... right?!" she says to Kate slightly freaked about their mother being a nudest

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content